g&h r300

straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
I really wanted this to have a drum mag on max mag cap looks like a chicago typewriter so drum mag was a given or so I thought. .
( + )

Comments

• Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    I still haven't bought a 2,800 priced rifle. I think the assault rifle does just as good. I may buy the next regions rifle, been stockpiling gold :)
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    I did wonder if it'll still be there and on sale for 10% of the price since its no longer listed region 10-11 rifle just multi region when region 11 arrives
    ( + )
  • Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    It's still there at 2,800 gold............
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts
    ...i mentioned it in another post: the r300 is a great gun!

wouldn't buy it now (anymore) though... region 11 must be comin' up...

the r300 replaces any other gun, it's fast and has a great scope (once upgraded). used it on some of the contracts in r7 and still just lovin' it. the siege was a excellent gun too, but heavier somehow, not as easy to handle.
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I really wanted this to have a drum mag on max mag cap looks like a chicago typewriter so drum mag was a given or so I thought. .

I would really like to know why you are so passionate for drum mags, and pistol crossbow! I think that we have a nice weapon shop so far. I think that the new Dino hunter game will have more exotic weapons that should be right up you ally! Not picking on you s.s. just don't want our weapons to be far fetched.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    I think that we have a nice weapon shop so far. I think that the new Dino hunter game will have more exotic weapons that should be right up you ally!... just don't want our weapons to be far fetched.

Ditto. This game is supposed to be as realistic as it can be, aside from the events of course, I like zombies series pistols and animals.. I also saw a youtube vid that had flying reindeer, which I had this game downloaded at that time!

anyways, glu is doing great I think... but I wish they had some clever way to relese more updates more quickly even if it were repetitive...

I already im wanting a new event, but here the way I see it I will want it to have alot of missions so I dont get bored, but on the other hand, some players that dont play as often would have a better chance of getting supremely upset, cause I have hear of people spending money for gold guns and not completing the series in time.
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    It's still there at 2,800 gold............

and it won't be on sale...other than it being changed from an inter-region rifle (10-11) to region 10 only. I would have bought it with gold but spent over 5000 gold on the latest Thule update, saving my platinums. Rebuilding my gold treasury.....
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    I felt it looked like a thompson hence my dissappointment it didn't have a drum mag upgrade but as a scout rifle it excels level 1 scope 3x mag to 20× with a decent mag capacity maybe they're saving drum mags for ar's and I definitely am looking forward to dino shores exotics selection but summers a ways off yet
    ( + )