Options

sponsorpay is junk compared to tapjoy

WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
Just started playing another game that uses tapjoy for game credits. Tapjoy is light years ahead of sponsorpay on both function and credit values especially since recient changes.

Comments

• Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    I fully agree.

The only problem I have had is when you have to contact support for gold not received. but I think I have just been unlucky in getting the people that are rude. but I dont think this reflects the company, just the individual.
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    Trialpay is garbage too.
    The credit are so small as to be ridiculous and the amount of time required to satisfy requirements makes using the service pointless.
    My days continuing to play DH2014 may be coming to an end if a reliable source of gold is not made available very quickly. My 90 million hunter bucks willtnot get me very far without a reliable source of gold.
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I play on an iPhone and the offers are through Tapjoy. I have 4935 gold right now. And probably have spent well over 5000 gold on weapons. And it really didn't take that much time to acquire that much gold.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Tapjoy is fine/resonable. But I am concerned when I see the inflation in weapon prices.... 2800 for the freaking Region 10, up from 1150 for the region 9 one, so at this rate the region 11, 12, and 13 (so long that they are ever made) will be to expensive even for sheppeck who has acquired 10k gold over his time playing this game.

Even if the difference between 1150 and 2800 was only double, that would mean we are looking at over 5k for the R10 rifle alone and 10k for R12. At which point I don't see many people buying them. Heck 700 for the arbiter is a gun I already imagine isn't there cause I doubt I will accumulate that much.

But then maybe I am just like all the others that complain about having to do the offers to get gold when it is in Glu's best interest for the player to pay for the gold. I'm broke but love the game, and my efforts working on the offers (very time consuming and frustrating at times) just don't earn me enough gold.

Not trying to be negative or anything, just pointing out how it is for me :)
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    The gold rifles aren't a necessity in this game. And they don't give you that much of an advantage over the cash rifles. I only buy the gold rifles when I get the one time offer. And I will never spend 2800 for a rifle. Way to much for one weapon.

I really like buying the gold shotguns. I have bought every gold shotgun after region 4.
  • Options
    Yea I only have bought gold guns for when on sale or for events even if I missed the offer accidentally. But I have never had enough gold saved up for a one time offer on a rifle cause I haven't had time to accumulate it, and I only started playing right after region 9 came out. So only time I've been stopped and had time to accumulate was before region 10.

Looking at all of the priced the R300 is the only huge jump in price, all of the others seem reasonable. Although I remember the multiregions are always really expensinsive and I guess the R300 is supposed to be one. The only other multiregion that is still available in the store is the timberland. Which I bought since it says it is on sale lol, some sale price. Is there any real advantage to a multiregion?

This has been a fun little vent. I must say I am jealous of you for getting the guns one time offer since you have played from early on. What was the first region that was added; or rather which regions were included in the initial release of the game?
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    I think only the first 3 regions were available when this game came out in September.

When I first started playing it was really hard to get gold and I missed out on the one time offers and some of the special events. That's why I have really tried to build up my gold.

And I never saw an advantage to getting a multi region rifle. Way to expensive. It is much better to accumulate your gold and save it for the one time offers.
  • Options
    Right. I am thinking of starting a FB account and not playing for months, just stacking up gold until I have enough I feel comfortable with, but then I will never get event weapons on that account if I am just on region 1 lol what a dilemma
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    emma2223emma2223 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I only received one of my offers that told me I already received it ....I think I would of noticed 600glu coins sitting there