No!

DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
The Kmart ad only gives 1 gold now :(
My device: iPhone 5c
Choice Dude on Board
Prev1345678

Comments

• SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I guess they figured out that we will still click on it even if it is only 1 gold.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    lol yea, its quicker than a video
    Choice Dude on Board
    I just got an easy 36 gold for doing a Swagbucks offer. I just had to create a profile and do some offers to earn 50 Swagbucks. Only took about 15 minutes.
    I dont have that offer :( but thanks for sharing.
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    I'm working on that one right now :)
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
    well that was depressing, after seeing your success, I spent 30 mins trying all different offers with 0 gold as a result :(
    Choice Dude on Board
    Did you get the Dodge Dart offer? For that offer you just had to look at the specs of the car for 10 gold.
    nah dont have that one. I am over in the tampa bay area. and I have this one ad that says itll give me 47 gold if I qualify... there are only 4 questions and the only requirement I fail is when I type in my zip code, so apparently even though it says I have to live in the tampa bay area, and I do. but I guess they are just stupid.
    I did a bunch of game ones after that and a survey for 13... none paid
    Choice Dude on Board
    It does suck when you don't get the gold. The last couple days I have really been trying to build up my gold. My goal is to have over 5000 by the time the memorial event is released.

Have you tried the auto insurance offers? There usually is about 5 different ones on the offer page. I have done them all. Some times they don't pay out because I think it knows I have done the offer in the past. But after a month I guess I fall out of the system and I can do the offer again. It only takes a few minutes to put in the information. Just don't put your real phone number unless you want to get a ton of phone calls.
    That dumb swag bucks one is killing me! I'm playing the games beyond the requirements and it won't give me the credits! I'm at 48 bucks right now... 2 more to go
  • Eric BEric B Registered Users 52 Posts
    Which device are ya'll using for these rewards I've never seen Em on my Android tablet or phone
    SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 3
    Eric B wrote: »
    Which device are ya'll using for these rewards I've never seen Em on my Android tablet or phone

Me and Eli are using iPhones.
    i am also on iPhone.

I think that the offers are based on location though... shep are you guys on the west coast?
    Choice Dude on Board
    I am in Hawaii.
    I think it was my wifi that was causing the problems. I reset the modem and bam I was able to complete the task. Got my 36 gold bars from the offer. Gold has been hard to earn these days....
  • BeekerBeeker Registered Users 57 Posts
    Easiest way to complete the SwagBucks offer is to do a search each day for 20, or click the link to go to the full website. Complete your profile for 20, and while your there put you birthday in as tomorrow for a free 50.
    Got my 36 glu gold.
    Someone please post if putting in the current date as your birthday gets you an instant 50.
  • triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    Not too long ago I download the offer for the travel app Hipmunk. It was supposed to award 34 credits after download and the first time you launched the app. I never got the 34 credits. I even went as far as doing a couple of searches for airefare and hotels but still nothing. Annoying.
    Not too long ago I download the offer for the travel app Hipmunk. It was supposed to award 34 credits after download and the first time you launched the app. I never got the 34 credits. I even went as far as doing a couple of searches for airefare and hotels but still nothing. Annoying.

I've had some offers that didn't honor their reward as well. I clicked on the missing gold? tab on the bottom of the offers page and submitted a form. One took almost 3 weeks to receive the gold even after submitting all they asked for. It's worth a shot for you to submit a form as well. I've submitted about 6 or 7, and all but 1 eventually credited my gold.
    I've had some offers that didn't honor their reward as well. I clicked on the missing gold? tab on the bottom of the offers page and submitted a form. One took almost 3 weeks to receive the gold even after submitting all they asked for. It's worth a shot for you to submit a form as well. I've submitted about 6 or 7, and all but 1 eventually credited my gold.

That's better odds the. I've gotten. I found that they eventually drop you and never reply or give gold. But sometimes if you send in the screenshots and confirmation emails just as they drop you, a different person (maybe their supervisor) will take it for one last check and they almost always give you the gold. So persistence is key. I have done submitted 30-50 I have lost count but only gotten maybe 10 rewarded but mostly only low paying ones. Proof definitely helps
    Choice Dude on Board
    Man, sorry to hear that. I don't do many offers. I pick and choose the ones that pay high amounts of gold. I remember doing one where I had to download a game and buy a players pack, it didn't give a minimum to buy so I bought a .99 cent pack and got over 200 gold bars! I signed up for game fly and don't even have a game console lol. The rest of it has been from videos and game downloads, Im at 5,547 gold bars and I actually used over 500 gold bars on the MK VII bow. The bounties helped with gold too!
    Yea the bounties were a godsend! I don't know where you get these ads lol. Mine are all speak to a representative or sign up for magazine subscription lol

I haven't done any of those though, just the insurance and videos and surveys for me
    Choice Dude on Board
    Most of them came from the tapjoy website. I think I've downloaded more than 100 games or apps from that site! One paid as high as 36 gold bars, a lot in the 20's and others less than 10. There was also a time where you can open up the local ads to sears and kmart once an hour for 2 gold bars each and watch the olive garden ad twice an hour for a total of 6 gold bars, if you did that a minimum 10 times a day for two weeks straight (which I think it lasted longer than that) thats 840 gold bars from that alone..... I was averaging about 80 gold bars a day during that stretch!
    Yea those were good days :) I also saw a lot more surveys back then each worth 6-12 gold and they were quick and easy and always paid me :)

Ah this nostalgia put me in a good mood
    Choice Dude on Board
    It'll get better. Do you play on iOS?
    Yes I'm on iOS

what do you mean by games that you have downloaded from tapjoy website to get gold? Are they just on your offers page? Cause the past couple days I have been trying to find another game to occupy me, downloaded and deleted quite a few today alone... Would be nice if I were getting gold for doing so lol
    Choice Dude on Board
    Open up safari and go to my.tapjoy.com sign up for the site and you will find lots of games that are put on there for you to download for free that pay gold. Most aren't very good but I have kept a few that I liked. But you can't beat the chance of getting paid to download games!
    Ok I will try it out. Thanks

I am little confused at how it links to this game and pays me gold, but I guess I'll find out when I get there... Off to the great site! Whoosh!
    Choice Dude on Board
    Just wanted to let u know on the glu news forum it says region 10 weapons will be 40% off this weekend. Hopefully I get a few hundred gold downloading games lol
    Choice Dude on Board
    That sucks for us that already own them all :(
    Well I don't have the r300. I am at 700 gold, wish me luck!
    Choice Dude on Board