No!

Comments

• SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    You're gonna pass me up on gold real quick! I'm very surprised you haven't been on this site shep...

A while back I did have the Tapjoy app downloaded but I never went to the actual tapjoy website. I am at 5164 gold now. I already got over 200 gold in just an hour.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    Nice! You got your goal and then some! I just went over the 6,000 mark....
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Ok so this is infinite I think. I've made over 700. I scrolled down and there are atleast 60 more download and run offers for 1 and 2 gold, plus I see like80 offers that are quick action like play the first level of the game and get 10 or 20 gold. Plus every time I see an Olive Garden vid or a Sears ad I do it. And when I come back there are a bunch more ads at the top and 1 is always a download and run for 10 gold
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
    You're gonna enjoy it for a while. The games and apps will eventually dry up but do as many as you can!! You doubled your gold already!!
    I know! I was gonna jokingly say that I was gonna try to get 800 free gold by weekends end so I can afford the r300 and the. Get a few hundred more after the weekend for the event... But I'll have all that before the weekend at this rate hahaha
    Choice Dude on Board
  • rageddeerhunterrageddeerhunter Registered Users 1 Posts
    I would like glu to stop acting so greedu its so annoying, we have to pay real money for a game dont be ridiculus it removes 65 ppercent of the fun due to restricted content like for example if I cant get an upgrade because I lack the money or glu creditts.its absurd pathetic and lackadaisical .I dont want to waste my time playing hours to earn that money or even months,but I also dont want to WASTE real noney that could be put to better use at least makr them cheaper you bunch of fat greedy unreplying cybersquatting morrons. Grammayical mistakes adw due to my fast typing on an andeoid phone and I dont feel luke typing slow I dont have time I need to go somewhere.
    We'll you don't sound like a very nice person, so why should they be nice to you? Lol I think the game is fine the way it is
    Choice Dude on Board
    You're still gold mining djRadNad?
    No. I had a game require iOS 7.1 ( I never felt like doing the update) anyways, I did it and when my phone rebooted it added me to my brothers cloud for some reason. He woke up and thru a huge fit cause I guess all of the games I had downloaded decided to download on his phone also. Hahaha he had like 80 apps on his phone bro. And a bunch of messeges and ****! Anyways I don't know how to remove ICloud. So after trying, and researching without any success I decided to just stop with offers for now lol
    Choice Dude on Board
    Go to settings, go to iTunes and App Store, and underneath automatic downloads turn off the app. He won't get any of the apps you download as long as that is turned off :)
    Nah I had to go into settings> iCloud > delete profile. The internet says it just deletes all my my stuff in the cloud, not the actual cloud lol

But yes you would be right if I were signed into his Apple ID, which I thought was the only way this could happen.. And yes I've done that before too haha. Anyways I guess I'll test it out later when he is off work and see if it works properly.
    Choice Dude on Board
    I thought that was the only way it would've happened too. I don't know the ins and outs of the iPhone and to be honest I really hate the phone lol I just got it cause it was cheap when I signed up for a new phone :) hopefully the changes you made will work and you can get back to gold hunting :)
    I also only got it cause it was a deal.

So do I have a story for you!!!

I believe I had fixed the problem, but it turned out that he WAS also on my Apple ID and HE had the downloads apps thing turned on, mine is off... So I called him and told him he just had to turn it off.

He texts me "I found it and it's done"

I say "ok great"

And he says "ok great"

A few mins to by, and I text him... "So what time do you get off work so we can make sure it's fine without having to play this game"

And to my surprise I get the exact same text back immediately

And immediately afterwards I start getting texts from numbers I have never seen, asking me very specific questions and my phone is apparently texting them back without me!

It turns out that I was now recieving my brothers texts!

After a good laugh and a google search, and a bunch more laughs at the problems other people said they had In a forum... I fixed it all.

Wow was that something else!

Moral of the story

iPhone is retarded
    Choice Dude on Board
    That is freakin hilarious!!! Thank God I've not experienced that! My wife is always in group messages with her aunts and girl cousins, those conversations would drive me insane!
    I got 560 gold since yesterday. I did all of the high gold downloads first. Still a lot more offers for 2 and 3 gold left.
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    I got 560 gold since yesterday. I did all of the high gold downloads first. Still a lot more offers for 2 and 3 gold left.

What I find amazing is how much gold you had prior to doing this..... That's how I accumulated all my gold. But I did probably start playing after you.
    I'm at 1672 that is an increase of 990 since this morning! But I am really s****ping the bottom. I just did my first ever orgulla ( idk how to spell it) we don't have them here, whatever it is.. But it was an all Spanish thing lol, and I just had to register and I got 43 gold took about 5 mins
    Choice Dude on Board
    also I completed the new region on the beta, I am doing contracts in both games again, can't wait for that event lol
    Choice Dude on Board
  • LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    I downloaded the mytapjoy app, but all I see is the same offers that are in my free gold section on DH . I can't find any games or apps to download. Where do I go to find those?
    Los wrote: »
    I downloaded the mytapjoy app, but all I see is the same offers that are in my free gold section on DH . I can't find any games or apps to download. Where do I go to find those?

Open up safari and go to my.tapjoy.com that is where we are finding the apps that offer gold rewards
    What I find amazing is how much gold you had prior to doing this..... That's how I accumulated all my gold. But I did probably start playing after you.

I got the majority of my gold in the last 2 months. Some days I would get 100 a day. And rarely did I get anything less than 50 gold a day.
    As did I. I can't believe how hard it was to get gold when I first started the game.... You are enjoying the spoils of the site as I once did. I think I went up 1,000 gold bars in less than 3 days using the tapjoy site. It's since dried up with free apps and games but some continue to pop up almost on a daily basis so it will always be a great place to get gold, it all adds up!
    DjRadNad....... How is the gold hunting going?
  • wsmitty01wsmitty01 Registered Users 37 Posts
    How do you convert your swagbucks to gold??
    wsmitty01 wrote: »
    How do you convert your swagbucks to gold??

You can't convert swag bucks to gold can you? You get a 36 gold reward for earning 50 swagbucks.....
    Los wrote: »

I actually haven't been on all day, had to help my brother move. So I think I just got 5 more gold from vids and that's all. I'll go on there later and see how many more I can get, but I've done all of the download and run ones... I was surprised when I actually hit the bottom of the page lol.only 6 of those didn't reward me, and one of them was for 20. I still have a few of the play to win ones, so I'll keep you posted
    Choice Dude on Board
    Just went on the site and was pleasantly surprised. Had a couple nice ones, a 12, 2 8s, a 4... And 20 buy the same company that were all 1 "skip or tip" and then towards the bottom I found this batch of them... So I think it is easy to say this is much more than I ever got before.

O854JK2.jpg
    Choice Dude on Board
    I actually liked the bingo one lol
    Lol yea, I liked winning on my first game lol, really hooks you!

I can't believe I had 0 left now I had this many today :)
    Choice Dude on Board
    I think I've earned about 70 gold bars today, and here I was saying it dries up after a while lol. I still need to get rewarded 20 gold for some app download as well, already submitted a form for it.