No!

Comments

• SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I also like the challenge of getting the gold.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
    Los wrote: »
    When I type tapjoy.com in the safari browser, it takes me to mytapjoy screen to download the app, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

I think you need to create an account on the app. Then type Tapjoy.com into the safari browser. Then you will have to login into Tapjoy.com
  • LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    I created an account on the app, same offers, then tried tapjoy.com on safari, it directed me back to the app. Then I deleted the app, and tried tapjoy.com on safari, still directed me to the app same offers. Then I reinstalled the app and tried it again with the same results!!! But I'm not giving up yet. I just don't know what else I can try!
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    try my.tapjoy.com one more time for me! I want it to work for you!

and look around and see if there is a sign in anywhere before you click the app link
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
    When I type in www.tapjoy.com into the browser it takes me to a page where I can download the app. Just underneath where you can download the app it says "already a member". Then has a login link. Try that.
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    When I type in www.tapjoy.com into the browser it takes me to a page where I can download the app. Just underneath where you can download the app it says "already a member". Then has a login link. Try that.
    That worked, I've got my mining gear ( a big cigar and a cup of coffee ) I'm going on an all night gold mining expedition, thanks guys!!!
    That's great.
  • Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    About time los!
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
    Los, let us know how your gold hunting goes.
    Going great so far, I've got about 400 gold on each device, iPad and iPhone. I'm gonna fire up another stogie and keep digging!!!
    Los wrote: »
    Going great so far, I've got about 400 gold on each device, iPad and iPhone. I'm gonna fire up another stogie and keep digging!!!

Awesome!! Dude I'm stoked all of you are banking on this! Had I known none of u knew about this I woulda said something sooner!
    Glu really doesn't advertise the fact that Tapjoy.com is a place where you can easily get gold from. Which is strange because Glu has to be making a lot of money from all the offers that people do.
    I don't really know how it works but you would think companies pay upfront and choose what kind of package they'd want to advertise their product. I only say this cause I book concerts and radio stations have quite a few packages to choose from to get your message out. It should be the same way with this. Which really doesn't make sense why they wouldn't advertise, if people aren't doing the offers companies won't want to pay to advertise on their site.....
    didnt get very much gold today, only about 30 :( I have used up all of my free offers lol

but i am at 2200 again after buying all 3 new g&h
    Choice Dude on Board
    Do you not get the kmart and Sears ads? Those have been ****ing out bars all day long!
    yea but for some reason they werent coming every hour for me today
    Choice Dude on Board
    todfoxx wrote: »
    All right, on a good 7 day week, what is the average amount of gold would you guys are receiving? I'd really am curious, if you don't mind sharing! :)
    I didn't have any apps come up today to download so the gold increase was from watching the free videos, the kmart and Sears ads, and the orgullosa video. This is a 24 hour increase including the 7+ hours I slept. I also had 902 kills today. I played region 10 all day and a few club hunts.

681BF400-92D5-4AD5-BCDF-3464B48E6956_zpser9opa2h.jpg
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Very cool Eli!, one more question, my iPad comes tomorrow so before I start gold mining I want to get this straight. Aside from the free gold offers that Glu have on DH, I want to go to my.tapjoy.com and register? And then start earning, but how does it know what game to send the gold to? For example, let's say I have DH and soon dino hunter, what game would get the gold? I hope I haven't confused you, I guess I can find this out on my own but it's nice to have a "heads-up" Thanks again! :) T.F.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts
    ...but how does it know what game to send the gold to? For example, let's say I have DH and soon dino hunter, what game would get the gold?

as of now, it's tapjoy in deer hunter and trailpay for the dinos, so this shouldn't be a 'problem'. be happy you have tapjoy for the deer; trialpay is a real hassle and lately has been paying close to nothing... very few vids and others that have done the offers keep saying it's all scam an that they don't ever get paid.
    beerhunter is correct, and as for how it connects to deerhunter, it is automatic somehow, but you have the option to earn gold for each of your tapjoy games, but if you do an offer you cant do it again for your other games
    Choice Dude on Board
    I have seen how it's done, if you have 2 games, lets say: deer hunter and dino hunter, both on your device. When you install tapjoy those two games will show up, you then choose what game you want the reward to go, I confirmed with my son, his reply "Duuuuuh!" Lol! Ha... :) T.R.
    You're coming in late todfoxx, kmart and sears was dropped back down to 1......
    lol @ todfoxx's son

@ eli, yea its annoying!
    Choice Dude on Board
    I have seen how it's done, if you have 2 games, lets say: deer hunter and dino hunter, both on your device. When you install tapjoy those two games will show up, you then choose what game you want the reward to go, I confirmed with my son, his reply "Duuuuuh!" Lol! Ha... :) T.R.

just gave it a shot but dino hunter doesn't show up in the tapjoy app list (yet?), deer hunter does... something i missed?
    do you or your son have dino hunter installed and get it listed in the tapjoy app?

not sure about this but is it possible at all to have both, trialpay and tapjoy, for the same app?
    if not is it possible to switch and choose which one you'd like?
    it was an example, his son has 2 games but not specifically dino hunter
    Choice Dude on Board
    No I was just giving an example, sorry for any excitement, haven't got my iPad yet. Tomorrow, as for my kindle, the k-mart and Sears ads are still giving me 2 gold each every hour.That is about the only free gold that is easily available, all others have you spending money or surveys that never pay out. No videos whatsoever! Gold awards are slim on kindle, but the game has been flawless!
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    it was an example, his son has 2 games but not specifically dino hunter

yeah... but then tapjoy (the app) is fine for deer hunter, but not for dinos, right?
    thats correct. hopefully glu listens to us and changes dinos to tapjoy. and as they should know we cant do offers on each. so it gets us less, but still more than trialpay gives lol

wow that sounds confusing
    Choice Dude on Board
    somehow must have misunderstood todfoxx; thought he was telling us he was having dinos in the tapjoy app.

don't think it's possible to have both trialpay and tapjoy offers/rewards for the same app...?

really interested to get more gold in dino as region 4 (hopefully) is coming up soon... :-)

as to deer hunter i'm playing on android where it's a different story anyway.
    I was just giving a example by saying "dino hunter" it's not out yet. What I plan to do is use a tapjoy account stated earlier in this extremely helpful thread, to get gold rewards for two games I intend on playing on my new ipad, DH and the new(not yet released dino hunter) from what I've been told by "know-it-all" son is that it can easily be done! :) T.F.