Deer bounty

Baldman5150Baldman5150 Registered Users 15 Posts
Where can I find the largest amount of deer to hunt at once? It will be my last bounty and I still need 400 deer to kill. Neck ****s was the second hardest and I still have consumables, but that is my own decision of when to use them. So where do I need to go to find all these deer. I know to not kill all in one hunt so I can continue the same hunt, but the only ones I saw are 4 or 5 deer at a time. That will take too long

Comments

• Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    I did a lot of my deer bounty in hidden region 1. It's by far the best region for deer.
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Hidden Region 2 was also good for deer, with both red deer and reindeer counting toward the bounty.
    I do not recall many with more than 6 deer required in the hunt, so the OP is correct that it takes a while going 5 at a time...
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I also used the Hidden Region 1 for deer. Muntjacs are considered deer in that region.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • WPFossilWPFossil Registered Users 1 Posts
    Quickest way to level up the bounty is to fail the hunt and then repeat it over and over. Of course you don't get much gold that way but if you're in a hurry to get the bounty it will do the trick
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Almost thought we were actually going to go more than a week without someone asking "where the deer??"
    Say What??
  • Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    Tdub wrote: »
    Almost thought we were actually going to go more than a week without someone asking "where the deer??"

Come on Tdub, not everyone is as advanced as us :)
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Lol I was thinking the same thing tdub. I am mostly surprised when people still haven't completed things.
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    I wish the bounties would start over after you complete them. It's nice having something to work towards in between region updates.
    Facebook player