Options

Game Center Achievements

Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
Glu, will you be adding any more achievements to Game Center?
:cool: iPhone 4s :cool:

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I doubt Glu is going to add anymore achievements. The achievements haven't changed since I first started playing this game in September.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Perhaps they forgot and just needed a reminder :)
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    I do hope they add many more bounties though, those have the potential to be my favorite thing to strive for if they get creative with them... completing a region or event doesnt pose much of a challenge :/
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I agree that more bounties should be added. When Glu added the first bounties it kept me busy for 3 weeks and was a lot of fun completing them.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Bounties were fun!! I hope we get more with the new hidden region. I too was busy for 3 weeks trying to complete them. New regions with newer powerful guns just ain't much of a challenge. But I love playing the new regions!!
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    bounties will be added with new standard regions and hidden regions. Systematically the new hidden region should cover rare hunts in two higher standard regions.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    muskoxmuskox Registered Users 131 Posts
    I play on IPad and when Isle of Thule came out, we received some new bounties.
  • Options
    I got those as well, and completed them. I'm sure more bounties will be added as we continue on, I'd just like to see more achievements added to the game center portion of the game.