Introduce yourself

DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
I have seen a lot of new members in the forums, and just wanted to lend a welcoming hand.

We've got a good buch of people on here and should would like to see some more, feel free to check out the FAQ thread if you have any questions.

Seems that there are people from all around the world On here. I myself live in Florida.

Welcome,

~ John
My device: iPhone 5c
Choice Dude on Board
Prev1

Comments

• casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I'm in Beijing. You are either up late or up early Dj. :-)
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Yea I guess I should get some sleep ;)
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    I am from Central California. The name is Elias, Eli for short. I don't know it all, but I enjoy sharing my advise on this game and reading all yours as well.
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    England kent wonder how we'll fare in brazil..
    ( + )
  • WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    I hail from SE Pennsylvania where the deer are as abundant as the liberals that hate it when you shoot them.
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Sa wat dee kap (hello)

I live in Kamala Beach, Phuket, Thailand. Love the game. Lot's of good folks on this forum.

Sunny
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Samer, from Beirut, Lebanon. bird hunting for a hobby. The country is slightly bigger than the province of Dayong which we are playing now :)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I grew up in Pennsylvania but now live in Hawaii.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
    WmC wrote: »
    I hail from SE Pennsylvania where the deer are as abundant as the liberals that hate it when you shoot them.
    I grew up in K of P and Malvern. Small world, but I'd sure hate to paint it.
  • streplesstreples Registered Users 85 Posts
    i'm Paul, from Indonesia.
  • muskoxmuskox Registered Users 131 Posts
    Sheppeck, whereabouts in PA? I live in Amish country in Lancaster County. Police officer, volunteer firefighter, and husband and father. Hobbies are hunting, fishing, and railroadania.
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I'm in Michigan, see deer outside my kitchen window daily. So close I could pet them. Deep water diver/technician throughout the U.S.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Ontario, Canada.
    Wish I had deer outside my window daily. I have to walk to the end of my street to reliably see them each evening. "Hobbies" include being the best dad that I can be, running my dogs in the bush and recreational scuba, including ice diving.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • mbah168mbah168 Registered Users 17 Posts
    I'm Edy.
    West Java, Indonesia.
  • ReginoldReginold Registered Users 35 Posts
    Minnesota here.
    Android - Galaxy S3
  • Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    WmC wrote: »

That's freakin awesome!
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    muskox wrote: »
    Sheppeck, whereabouts in PA? I live in Amish country in Lancaster County. Police officer, volunteer firefighter, and husband and father. Hobbies are hunting, fishing, and railroadania.

I am from Butler, PA.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    I live in Wiltshire in England. Will be in Florida next week, though, getting away from the poor summer we're currently experiencing!
  • muskoxmuskox Registered Users 131 Posts
    Other side of the state Sheppeck. Deer are pretty prolific here, but hunting pressure is heavy. I don't care to hunt with ten thousand people in the woods.
  • TedTed Registered Users 11 Posts
    Ted : Sydney = Australia

Pretty new to the game.. Presently farming the level 10 trophy to cash myself up before I venture into level 11.. Just bought my first Bow and crossbow today... suddenly finding map parts etc.. now that I am paying attention to the rare hunts..
  • Tomcat1Tomcat1 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Tom here, im from Portland, Oregon.
  • LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    I'm from Cleveland, OH. Did any of you guys from PA go to the NRA sport show in Harrisburg this year?
    Ted wrote: »

Just bought my first Bow and crossbow today... suddenly finding map parts etc.. now that I am paying attention to the rare hunts..

The you have not yet done Hidden 1 or 2. You are in for a treat. Especially Hidden 1.
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Been in Kentucky now for about 8 years. Originally from Texas but have lived all over the country depending on what race team I was working with. Absolutely love the game!!!
    Say What??
  • garymckinnon31garymckinnon31 Registered Users 176 Posts
    I'm from indy born and raised
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    I'm in Sacramento, California. I have lived here since 1979. I'm an old retired guy now, so I have a lot of time to play. It used to take me three or four days to finish a region, finished this one in one.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Eric BEric B Registered Users 52 Posts
    Southern central lower Mi avid deer hunter Turkey hunter big corn fed deer here lots of Em I hunt with a StrykeZone 380 crossbow his like a truck drops Em where they stand hunter in Florida and Ohio as well and Hello all
    SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 3
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I'm from Amador County in California. Retired, so have lots of time to reload and play this game.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    I am in Surabaya. Hi mbah and streples.:)
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • jackrncenjackrncen Registered Users 14 Posts
    Originally from Oklahoma Kansas area LOTS of deer and Colorado New Mexico elk hunting, pheasant, quail, dove and rabbit hunting. Live in Florida now. 58 work as Administrator at a Hospital. Love reading these forums. Level 89. Region 11 is beautiful. Thanks for all you help.