Kmart ad not rewarding gold

Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
Anyone else having this problem? It's been doing this the last 3 days......
:cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
Prev1

Comments

• SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I have been getting the gold from the kmart ad. Comes up about 5 times a day.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    I'm still getting the kmart and sears ad every hour but only being rewarded for the sears....
    Strange. I stopped getting the sears and kmart ads every hour about 5 days ago.
    It stopped for a a day or two here then came back. It did this the other day and I turned my phone off and got the reward for a day.... now only sears is paying.
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    ill check next time it is available for me... but I am very upset with how little gold I've gotten recently.

I hit 2800 on the 7th, and got some more that day... I just got my first vid since then and it was just the same video twice and no more again. I am currently at 2838 gold :(
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
    It's been pretty slow lately. Thankfully I got an offer I was able to do and a few other small ones that pushed me over 100 for the day. Vids have been slow for me as well but I am still getting at least 20 throughout the day, just spread apart...
    I have gotten the sears and kmart ads for the last 3 hours. I guess I haven't been checking the offer page as often as I usually do.

Have you gotten the Orgulossa ad? That pays out 4 gold just for going to their FB page. I got it twice today.

I am only at 33 gold for the day.
    I got the orgullosa as but I have I watch a video from the Facebook page to get the 4 gold reward. You're getting the gold reward for both the kmart and Sears ad?
  • muskoxmuskox Registered Users 131 Posts
    Are you playing on Android Sheppeck? I am still perplexed how you guys are posting the gold numbers that you are. Trying to figure out if I am doing something wrong.
    I play on an iPhone. And I am getting the gold for both the sears and kmart ad.

I just go to Tapjoy.com to get gold. I just do the offers that are 4 gold or more. The 1 and 2 gold offers often turn into 4 gold offers. That is when it is worth my time to download the app.
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    The Sears and Kmart ads have given me gold all the time, I just make sure to look at least 2 of their "special sales"
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
    muskox wrote: »
    Are you playing on Android Sheppeck? I am still perplexed how you guys are posting the gold numbers that you are. Trying to figure out if I am doing something wrong.

muskox, if you are playing on an apple device it is in your best interest to sign up on the tapjoy website through your devices browser to earn extra gold. Sheppeck and DJ both accumulated over 2,000 gold within a week or so of signing up. There are a lot of game downloads or apps that pay quite a bit of gold just for downloading and opening them for a minute or so. I've actually found some fun games I play when killing time waiting for energy refills.

In the Deer Hunter free gold section you can find some gems as well. Today I opened the orgullosa facebook page and got 4 gold from it and downloaded a barcode scanner app which gave me 10 gold, all for less than a minute of my time. Yesterday I was able to drive the google delivery truck (a mini drive game) and open up a page, swipe the screen to reveal the new dodge dart and both paid 8 gold bars.... The gold is out there, you just have to look through both options about every hour. You'll get a video to watch most of the time and the kmart and sears ad just about every hour. 2 gold per hour adds up!!

I hope this helps shed a little light as to how we are able to post the gold numbers we do. We really mean it when we say we are gold hunters just as much as we are deer hunters lol.
    the kmart and sears have been paying me everytime too unlike elis thoughts... but the ollogusa wont pay me ever... I go to the facebook page, I watch the video there, I click on the hash tag... these latino neuvo girls just dont like me :(
    Choice Dude on Board
    did 4 or 5 surveys, 6 vids and 3 app... just hit 50 for the day!

P.S. the pacifico spearfishing is probably the closest to a gun add I have seen lol

on dinos the pacifico requires you to say you are 21+ first lol
    Choice Dude on Board
    I've actually found some fun games I play when killing time waiting for energy refills.

Flick kick is the only one i still play. but that game gets really hard as you get farther. so if you like soccer or Futboll lol you might like it
    Choice Dude on Board
  • muskoxmuskox Registered Users 131 Posts
    So I downloaded the tapjoy app, but it is identical to the offers section on my dh2014 for iPad. My experience with the game offers has been a lot of missing gold?
    the extra offers are on the my.tapjoy.com website, not the app
    Choice Dude on Board
    I've had some that didn't pay as well, just click on the missing gold or contact us icons and you can fill out a form requesting the gold you earned. Follow the steps they ask when you receive the email and you'll be rewarded your gold usually in a few days.
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    muskox, if you are playing on an apple device it is in your best interest to sign up on the tapjoy website through your devices browser to earn extra gold. Sheppeck and DJ both accumulated over 2,000 gold within a week or so of signing up. There are a lot of game downloads or apps that pay quite a bit of gold just for downloading and opening them for a minute or so. I've actually found some fun games I play when killing time waiting for energy refills.

In the Deer Hunter free gold section you can find some gems as well. Today I opened the orgullosa facebook page and got 4 gold from it and downloaded a barcode scanner app which gave me 10 gold, all for less than a minute of my time. Yesterday I was able to drive the google delivery truck (a mini drive game) and open up a page, swipe the screen to reveal the new dodge dart and both paid 8 gold bars.... The gold is out there, you just have to look through both options about every hour. You'll get a video to watch most of the time and the kmart and sears ad just about every hour. 2 gold per hour adds up!!

I hope this helps shed a little light as to how we are able to post the gold numbers we do. We really mean it when we say we are gold hunters just as much as we are deer hunters lol.

Thanks for the heads up!! I signed up and have received 336 gold so far. Way better than the 20-30 I was getting daily.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
    Awesome Bill1957!!!! Glad to help.
    got the orgolussa to start working!

I signed into my fake FB account and apparently it likes that account more than my real one. I had to try something cause I didnt know it was on offer that you can do repeatedly, and I couldnt stand the though of you getting an extra 4 gold more than me every (what is it 2 hours?). this makes a huge impact on my earnings, still dont know how often I can do it though
    Choice Dude on Board
    I've only been able to do it twice a day.... 3 times if Im lucky :)
    I also only the the 4 gold Orgulossa ad twice a day.
    Now watching videos is not paying me gold.... Something is definitely wrong with my version of the game or my phone :(
    I have had a few minutes delay in getting the gold from watching a video but I always got the gold.

Have you checked to make sure there isn't any updates for your iPhone?
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I've got the app, and it gives me alot of gold. But Dj mentioned getting gold from their website and not the app? Stupid question, but how do you do that? It just keeps sending me to the site of the app, which I already have. Any advice Dj? I'm hooked on gold digging! Almost as addictive as the game, you know?!!? :) T.F
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    I have had a few minutes delay in getting the gold from watching a video but I always got the gold.

Have you checked to make sure there isn't any updates for your iPhone?

Yes, it's updated. Not sure what's going on....
    I feel like a dummy..... I was expecting to see the banner "you earned 1 gold" after watching videos. I never paid attention to whether my gold was increasing after a video, it was. I guess there are ads that won't cause the banner to pop up. Be aware of that so you don't make the same mistake as me :(
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I feel like a dummy..... I was expecting to see the banner "you earned 1 gold" after watching videos. I never paid attention to whether my gold was increasing after a video, it was. I guess there are ads that won't cause the banner to pop up. Be aware of that so you don't make the same mistake as me :(

I had that happen for a full day last week. But now it's back to the banner. I just thought it was a glitch for that day.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
    I just always expected that banner to pop up, never bothered to check if my gold count was increasing :)
    How's the gold hunting going?