Regions I'd like to see

Here are a couple suggestions for new regions and new animals. My list is as follows: northern woods USA, Everglades (alligators, snakes, etc.), Australia, Hawaii, Namibia Desert, Antarctica, and Iceland (or Greenland). Some suggestions for animals...squirrels, rabbits, aardvarks, badgers, and armadillos. How about some more exotic animals such as a giraffe or how about a Tasmanian Devil?!?! How about an ocean hunt where you use a harpoon gun? Just some thoughts for the developers. Regions have been great, but the same old animals are getting a lil boring honestly. We need to spice it up a little Glu!:cool:

Comments

• DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    I agree that it is starting to get stale, does anyone know where I could find info on the budget and staff size for the game? Just wondering if there have been any recent changes that would explain why the game isnt getting so few new animals and guns. the hidden regions were the largest changes recently and would like to see more big improvements like that
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    Florida everglades from a moving air boat
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Well maybe alot of their attention lately has been on getting the new dino hunter game out? Anyway I'd like any regions that have a forest/mountain landscape. Northern Maine or even U.P. Michigan, we've even have wolves now! Everglades, haven't even thought of that! Been there, it's wild it would be a cool region. I've always loved Montana, another possible region. But anything new be it region or animals and I'm in! But a little less jungle, not fond of region 11. The lost temple took the jungle out of me.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
    Shooting hornbills was a little like trying to shoot mosquitos
    I agree with you 100% bad mistake by the developers, and is the game getting smaller and farther away? Maybe I need glasses...NOT! Lol :)
  • TonidescarpaTonidescarpa Registered Users 1 Posts
    I like see the alps
    I learnt to spot the movement more than anything specks of dust on screen look alike but don't move predator hunts definitely my favourite Bengal tigers would like to see more big cats in the contract hunts
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    You need to use your scope to see the bird.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • muskoxmuskox Registered Users 131 Posts
    The game is a great game, but I'm honestly kind of bored with it. I've spent quite a bit of real money to upgrade to bigger and better weapons. However, with that said, they ultimately just help me do the same thing... Shoot at the same old, same old. I'm also kind of tired of spending the money for no long term reward, like a frequent buyers club or a fan loyalty club. Don't get me wrong, I like this game, but I've begun asking myself, what's new and why am I still playing. I guess the one thing this game is missing is an ultimate achievement or goal. The bounties were kind of cool that way. They gave you something to attain, something to work towards, something to achieve. Take leveling up for instance. What is the difference between leveling up to level one or one hundred. It all gets you the same thing, a big shiny star and a brick of very scarce gold. This game has a fan base and clearly very capable designers, but lately it just seems to be very bland and dry. Monotonous shooting at the same old animals running in a long line from the same old scenery. (Not to take anything away from the incredible graphics). I'd like to see constructive dialogue that Glu takes to heart. Let us earn gold more easily, making it more enjoyable for everybody to play. Create regions and animals that are new and exciting and unpredictable. How much fun would a prairie dog hunt be? They could go down one hole and pop out somewhere else. Give us a quick, accurate .223 to shoot them with, and let the games begin. Let us earn something of value. Give us an end objective. Make it worth playing this game to the next region and award some of your more loyal fan base and long time players for their loyalty. Heck, even on the forum there appears to be levels of users. I somewhere along the line became a junior member. If the forum has a level advancement system, why shouldn't the game? Glu, respectfully, keep me playing. Keep me loving it. Keep me involved, entertained and challenged. You do that and I'll play for a long time to come. Haters and whiners need not reply. What think the rest of you?
    Some.of.the earlier deer hunter games had mini games similar to your prairie dog hunt I loved 'em rabbits hopping everywhere and small critters made for some very enjoyable hunts
    It all sounds great to me, I've been playing DH since mid October 2013. Alot of changes have happened, the graphics are way better now. And only 7 regions were out then. The biggest addition the "hidden regions" was a great improvement. Gluadmin has said that DH is their #1 franchise, so I believe that we will see more, they do read our suggestions! So I say stick with it, or just simply take a break for a few weeks and then come back and see how things are! Just a thought. :) T.F
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Andes/South America
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    Is deer hunter challenge available for kindle device? Can't find on Amazon game apps and the mini games bonus challenges are great to play need these adding to dh2014
  • DadoDado Registered Users 4 Posts
    I would like to see more of real hunter ethics - when you shoot an animal and you haven' t killed it, you should be punished not to after that species. It was also very challinging to sneak and then to hunt. Just boring killing is not correct. Perhaps the achievement at the end of the game could be an enviromental correct hunter - give us something to learn.
    Hunting in the rain making visability poor with some stalking involved or mountain top cloud obscuring the prey making picking out the correct species difficult as.the hornbills hunt my favourite with high birds making them hard to spot