FFC6B6D7-9341-4453-A912-62778DF60B75_zpsfjdnhok3.png
:cool: iPhone 4s :cool:

Comments

• DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    yippee :) I knew the pop up would be comming
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I am betting the patriot assault rifle has to be the required weapon for at least part of this event. It just seems very obvious.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • vid666vid666 Registered Users 76 Posts
    Forget the stupid low level, worthless, never to be used again Patriot, I want to be able to buy an assault roman candle with 10 shots. That would be awesome. I can imagine hitting the animals and they burst into flames and die.
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    vid666 wrote: »
    Forget the stupid low level, worthless, never to be used again Patriot, I want to be able to buy an assault roman candle with 10 shots. That would be awesome. I can imagine hitting the animals and they burst into flames and die.

I want you to make the next event!
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    Do we get to hunt Red Coats in this event?
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Do we get to hunt Red Coats in this event?

Is that a sub-conscience way of asking for an early Christmas special event? Santa's reindeer wearing Santa suits or did you just suggest hunting people? Either way you just gave me a ridiculous idea...what if when you killed a bear a deer popped out, then you kill the deer and a bird pops out, kill the bird and the hunt is done...at least for that 1 set of animals. Creating your own variety of animals...woah
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Patch63376Patch63376 Registered Users 8 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    Is that a sub-conscience way of asking for an early Christmas special event? Santa's reindeer wearing Santa suits or did you just suggest hunting people? Either way you just gave me a ridiculous idea...what if when you killed a bear a deer popped out, then you kill the deer and a bird pops out, kill the bird and the hunt is done...at least for that 1 set of animals. Creating your own variety of animals...woah
    Deer hunter version of a ****ucken?lol

Oh come on... THAT got edited???? It's a turkey stuffed with a duck stuffed with a chicken!
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    LOL, you can't say the T word. Or many other words. That said, a good T*urducken is very tasty.
    Especially on a Sa****ay.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    But if you shoot the limeys who will make the tea?
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    I want you to make the next event!
    Yes, my talents are going to waste. Not only would I design amazing events but I would make changes to the game that would actually make it profitable because I would design it with major replayability and customer loyalty which would make them want to pay real money to enhance their gaming experience. They paid $5 million to Atari for the game and I can't see them ever getting their money back as it is now. Glu is trying to sell its value as player logins per day and not profits. I guess I am old fashioned because profits are what I would be shooting for.
    casajr wrote: »
    LOL, you can't say the T word. Or many other words. That said, a good T*urducken is very tasty.
    Especially on a Sa****ay.
    At the risk of going off topic I will share a personal recipe i dreamed up that my kids were freaked out by, but ultimately loved. I call it Jonathan's Turcowfish burgers. It is a hamburger I invented after tasting a ****ucken and I wanted to leave something equally genius to the culinary world before I die. Take a couple pounds of 80/20 hamburger meat. Mix in 1 handful shredded cheddar cheese, salt, pepepper, a few good wallops of Worcestershire sauce, some dried onion flakes, and whatever spices sound good like south African smoke spice from trader joes. Then nuke a dozen slices of turkey bacon and chop into small pieces and throw that in the bowl too. Finally throw in a big handful of goldfish crackers. Form the patties and barbeque those Turcowfish hamburgers. The gold fish look like the are peeking out of the patty and soak up the juices. Like I said, my kids freaked out, but one bite and they realized I am the genius I always tell them I am.
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Vid666, thanks for sharing. That sounds like something my kids n I could get some great fun out of & at the very least a tasty meal :)
  • muskoxmuskox Registered Users 131 Posts
    Vid666, I'm right behind you. Happy customers mean long term profits. Frustrated customers mean flash in the pan wealth. This is a great game, to be sure, but I have to echo your sentiments.
  • muskoxmuskox Registered Users 131 Posts
    Wow. I just read the recipe.... Sheer genius! Will be trying it myself.
    Oh, if you try my Turcowfish, just keep in mind I don't measure when I cook, I go by instinct. The first time I made them I screwed up and got carried away adding too much cheese, turkey bacon, and goldfish and the patty had a hard time sticking together. So depending on how much cow you are using, don't go overboard on the cheese, turkey or fish. It won't hurt the taste, but the patty will fall apart.