R12 ar

DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
This gun is so awesome. I dont even bother looking down the sights, it is so stable, and powerful!
My device: iPhone 5c
Choice Dude on Board

Comments

• SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    It is my new favorite gun. I upgraded it to 38 rounds. I also upgraded to IR.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • ReginoldReginold Registered Users 35 Posts
    Upgrades around $800,000
    Android - Galaxy S3
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    It is a good gun. I replaced the region 11 gold rifle with this AR. I don't see a reason to upgrade the sights or increase to 38 rounds. I see why someone would if you do the club hunts. But I rarely do those.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
    The IR makes the contract hunts fun. I like trying to get heart shots on moving targets.
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    The IR makes the contract hunts fun. I like trying to get heart shots on moving targets.

One more post for 1000.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    Really like the Thompson smg I use it for region 11 contract hunts exclusively even put 38 round mag on it the shotgun for region 11 is pretty handy too looking forward to what the next update has in store weapons wise
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    The gun has great performance, but it looks terrible!! Are we hunting or wacking off wise guys? Maybe Elliot Ness was a hunter! Lol
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
    I'd like a 44 magnum revolver for next update agree the Chicago typewriter not first weapon I'd pick for a hunt bit worried why region 11 no pistol added to weapons shop is this the end of pistols in the game I wonder?
  • ZekeZeke Registered Users 42 Posts
    It is my new favorite gun. I upgraded it to 38 rounds. I also upgraded to IR.

How do you upgrade to IR? I don't see that option. I'm on an iPad4. Thanks.
    iPad 4
    Zeke wrote: »
    How do you upgrade to IR? I don't see that option. I'm on an iPad4. Thanks.

Go to where you upgrade the sight. It cost about 400 gold to upgrade to IR on an assault rifle.
    Go to where you upgrade the sight. It cost about 400 gold to upgrade to IR on an assault rifle.

I did that but I can only upgrade the sight. There is no option to upgrade the IR. Do I have to max out the sight first?
    iPad 4
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Yes.......
    Say What??
    Got it! Thanks everyone.
    iPad 4
    To get infa red the glu gold sight needs to be purchased so keep upgrading sights until this glu option
  • PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    38 Rounds & IR as well! Just had to jump in on the thread. Glad to see I'm not the still big spending gold
  • PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    38 Rounds & IR as well! Just had to jump in on the thread. Glad to see I'm not alone still big spending gold. I'm addicted to hunting down & then spending gold. LOL!!!! This thread has like a Gold AA meeting for me! :-]
    For the next assault rifle please can we have full auto capability and twin drum 100 round mag as I struggle to see difference between the glu bought rifles and the assault rifles in the weapons shop having full auto would help also I'd love to see belt fed weapons added even if the purists prefer not to stray too far off hunting weapons maybe for an event?
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    For the next assault rifle please can we have full auto capability and twin drum 100 round mag as I struggle to see difference between the glu bought rifles and the assault rifles in the weapons shop having full auto would help also I'd love to see belt fed weapons added even if the purists prefer not to stray too far off hunting weapons maybe for an event?

I'm with you on that 100%. its awesome to upgrade these guns to the max and see the power and other capabilities they have. I'm a lifelong pacifist and I've never been hunting but I gotta admit that this game has got me so excited about guns & hunting that I just subscribed to Guns n Ammo this week and Ive started researching crossbows online. At 40 yrs old Im finding out that I'm passionate about guns. Thank You Glu!:)
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    I don't think they will ever make anything fully auto, they will probably stay the same as they are now but gradually allow slightly faster firing, but still semi auto

I can tell you though that Dinos will have auto, and burst action ARs
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board