Replacement Kindle Game Progress Lost

While Amazon will tell you that with Game Circle enabled all your game progress will be saved in the cloud - oh well not true - starting to realize that it is just a game with horrible support as far as the Kindle is concerned. Luckily I completed Level 12!
:cool:

Comments

• todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Was your game checked with whisper sync on? If so you should have not lost any progress,gold,cash and weapons. My son had to replace his kindle twice, and did not lose a thing. And started right were he left off.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I just checked to make sure, it's in settings then applications and then GameCircle make sure "Whispersync" is on. I know it's after the fact, but I thought that kindle owners are aware of this. Even for all games, Whispersync.....ON...!! Sorry for the loss of your progress, I hope you didn't lose money on it. If so contact Amazon, they're pretty cool about refunds, if you ask nicely they will help. It worked for me..Once! :) T.F
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • 2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    Yes Whispersync was on - and I lost coin as well as progress - but I have another session I play on FB - so will just continue on. Amazon did refund about 1600 coins which didn't do didly - oh well
  • 2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    So you would think that Amazon game support would have had me try this! I removed from device and redownloaded and got all my game progress back. Coin not so much but I am happy camper now