Constantly Redownloading Updates iOS

azdudeazdude New MemberRegistered Users 4 Posts
I've played the game for quite some time now and am constantly having to redownload the maps. Almost daily I open the app and none of the maps are downloaded, fortunately I've finished most of them so I only have to download a couple but am getting tired of it.

Comments

  • SheppeckSheppeck Senior Member Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I don't have this problem on my iPhone. Submit a ticket to Glu if you want the problem fixed.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • azdudeazdude New Member Registered Users 4 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    I don't have this problem on my iPhone. Submit a ticket to Glu if you want the problem fixed.
    how do you play it on such a tiny screen? how do you submit a ticket?
  • SheppeckSheppeck Senior Member Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    azdude wrote: »
    how do you play it on such a tiny screen? how do you submit a ticket?

    Was that a serious question? Me and millions of other people play DH14 on phones without a problem.

    For iOS and general support: [email protected]

    For Android support: [email protected]


    Please be aware that it may take up to 48 hours for a response.

    If your issue is not listed above and for more info, please check this page http://ggnbb.glu.com/faq.php
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • azdudeazdude New Member Registered Users 4 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    Was that a serious question? Me and millions of other people play DH14 on phones without a problem.

    For iOS and general support: [email protected]

    For Android support: [email protected]


    Please be aware that it may take up to 48 hours for a response.

    If your issue is not listed above and for more info, please check this page http://ggnbb.glu.com/faq.php

    Just a joke, thanks for the info!
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Advanced Member Registered Users 972 Posts
    I'll probably go blind playing on my 4s.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • SheppeckSheppeck Senior Member Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Playing on an iPhone 5 isn't to bad on the eyes. But I really am looking forward to buying the iPhone 6 in September. It really looks like it is going to have a lot bigger screen.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • casajrcasajr Senior Member Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    I'll probably go blind playing on my 4s.

    I play a 4S. It is a bit more challenging with the small fast animals. It also help to have the brightness all the way up and being a slightly dark place. Still, sometimes I can't find the animals.

    Waiting on the 6 also as long as it is not a phablet.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • azdudeazdude New Member Registered Users 4 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    I play a 4S. It is a bit more challenging with the small fast animals. It also help to have the brightness all the way up and being a slightly dark place. Still, sometimes I can't find the animals.

    Waiting on the 6 also as long as it is not a phablet.

    I'm an Android phone user and couldn't imagine playing it on anything less than my iPad, props to those of you that can do so. To me, that would be like playing baseball on a basketball court. I wasn't trying to spark a debate, just tired of downloading the **** maps every time I play.
  • Dotti55Dotti55 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I’m also having the constant redownload problem and I have an IPhone 7
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!