Major Update

casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
Anyone know what this is about? I have to re-download all of my maps.
Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.

Comments

• DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    I haven't had any update yet.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Very odd update. On my iPad, there was a 3.1M update and I had to restore all of my maps. On my iPhone, I didn't notice an update, but I had to restore HR3. I am not seeing anything different though.
  • Primus26Primus26 Registered Users 4 Posts
    When is this new update suppose to be finished? Why don't they ever tell us these things? Last time they Spent 8 or more hours making updates about a week ago, what could they miss?! I'm just hoping this update isn't so timely..
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I'm on iPad mini, no update yet, what gives?
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
    No idea, it all looks the same but all maps were touched. Maybe installing UTF8 compatibility for Chinese language files? Who knows.
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    On my iPhone I had to do h3 also. I don't notice anything different.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Maybe it's just me, but the scenery in Hidden 3 looks slightly different, and some of the animals have changed positions. Also, in the hunts that require 3 kills, now requires 4. I could be mistaken, but things look different. Anyone else notice anything?
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
    Your eyes must be better than mine.
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    I was in the Philly airport last Satur*ay (the day after Friday, LOL) when it required me to update all the maps. I spent the entire layover trying to get a wireless connection before completing the updates. Even with an hour delay I didn't get much chance to hunt there.

I haven't noticed much of a change, but I didn't hunt much during the last couple of weeks because I spent most of my time packing up the house into a moving truck, driving it from Maine to Charlotte and setting up my new house. Then I had to wait a couple days waiting for TWC to set up my internet.
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad