sounds and rare hunts

Since the upgrade I have no rare hunts on my computer and the sounds of the game is jumbled mixed

Comments

• GrizzmanGrizzman Registered Users 10 Posts
    I posted about the rare hunts in a different thread but I also have different sound as well. It seems that the sounds are not in the right spot. This morning shooting the bow - the sound was that of a machine gun. The animal sounds are not associated with the correct animals.
  • biricabirica Registered Users 2 Posts
    still have the mix sounds!the rare hunts is back but the sounds is ............... play with rifle and i heard bow,kill gazelle and i heard lions!do something!
  • dimitrisdimitris Registered Users 1 Posts
    do something with that sound! fix it!
  • swaggerjrswaggerjr Registered Users 116 Posts
    Hi all....are u guys already submit your care ticket to glu....
    :cool:Android tablet note 10.1:rolleyes:
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    swaggerjr wrote: »
    Hi all....are u guys already submit your care ticket to glu....

I feel for everyone that has lost credits/progress/gold, but no one on this forum can help with that, not even the moderators. You need to submit a ticket to Customer Service. We do not have the source code, your account information, your device type and version or anything like that.

I did try Googling "Deer Hunter 2014 Source Code" just for fun and got no returns (imagine my surprise and amazement).
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • vertigovertigo Registered Users 2 Posts
    I too have the jumbled sounds. The Rare Hunts are only missing on laptop not desk top
  • JayneeJaynee Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have none after 10 ?? Is this right ?
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Rare hunts are in r3-r9 and HR1-3 at the moment.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    Hey if anyone is having the Rare Hunt issue AND is using iOS check out this thread to help us track down this issue.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?111236-For-iOS-users-who-do-not-see-Rare-Hunts&p=211116#post211116

Thanks!