Lost all of my progress

Lost all of my progress in my game this has ruined the game for me now I'm back to level 5 and I am just ready to delete the app. Glu says they can't help me.

Comments

• jdcarsonjdcarson Registered Users 3 Posts
    I also lost all of my progress. Went from level 81 to level 1 only after updating to the new iPhone 6. Every other app I own is working just fine. This is very disappointing. I will delete the app if Glu cannot fix this error.
  • aussiediveraussiediver Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same with Mac version. In game centre shows levels but back to level one in game.
  • jdcarsonjdcarson Registered Users 3 Posts
    I contacted the company and was simply told they could do nothing. They just said this is the way the game is designed. Absolutely no help. I have seen complaints of this nature in the past with no urge for a fix. Very, very poor form. I would avoid this company's products like the plague.
  • Gunny man 5Gunny man 5 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Just lost all my progress after upgrading to iPhone 6 after charging my credit card. So ****ed!!!!
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Just lost all my progress after upgrading to iPhone 6 after charging my credit card. So ****ed!!!!

Did you use iTunes or iCloud to try and restore your game?
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Keep your old phone! Just in case it doesn't work, if your sure your right, then go ahead. Be cautious.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx