Real Tough Contract Hunt

Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
Has anyone been able to get past the 8 Elder Chinkara hunt? Real tough for me.

20E16085-D38B-41B1-9216-DD318DB2BD35_zpstfium36b.png
:cool:IPhone 6:cool:

Comments

• Neil BalsamNeil Balsam Registered Users 64 Posts
    I don't like that one either. What I do is play the right hand contract hunt until that one showed up, and left it there. As long as it's up on the right side it won't come up on the left... I never have to play it again... (unless I want to)
  • CATCH-22CATCH-22 Registered Users 4 Posts
    It was a tough hunt. After reading your post, I stayed on the lookout for it. I was able to get past it. I am not sure if it was the first time I had played it. Try the AR and focus on where they come into view first. Good Luck!
    iPad Air, iOS 8
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    As long as it's up on the right side it won't come up on the left... I never have to play it again... (unless I want to)
    Oh it will eventually.... :)

It was tuff, but I actually did it on the second try with R13 shotgun!
    Say What??
  • triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    I haven't done this one yet but those things are frickin fast. I would image getting 8 of them would be tough.
  • Neil BalsamNeil Balsam Registered Users 64 Posts
    Tdub wrote: »
    Oh it will eventually.... :)

It was tuff, but I actually did it on the second try with R13 shotgun!

As long as the icon is up... the game won't put up the same hunt against it. I always pick the hunt that I like least and do that... it isn't all that hard... I just don't like that one...
  • jgrammentzjgrammentz Registered Users 131 Posts
    Does anyone have an effective strategy? Weapon, shooting position, prey location? The Ibex was difficult for me in region 13 until I figured out how to beat them. Same with the impalas in africa. So darned fast. It seems the shooter is too far away for a single kill shot, so where is a good set up position and do we use a shotgun or AR?:confused:
    Phone Samsung s6 galaxy Android 5.0.2, Tablet miTraveller Android 4.0
  • cfj003cfj003 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Dude that hunt is flat out dishonest because it won't send out an animal till you come off sights AND by then it'll put like 2-3 other animals that were definitely NOT there bf you came off scope
    Have aced it every time it comes up...using the fully upgraded R14 shotgun now and no problems, although still a challenge.
    Say What??
    Have aced it every time it comes up...using the fully upgraded R14 shotgun now and no problems, although still a challenge.

Any hints for the rest of us on technique?
    Success! After half a dozen failed hunts I figured it out. shooting at the animals entrance point worked for me in the past, but it's too far away for the shotgun. Spread pattern kills the power. tried at the sweeping turn where they change direction, but could never keep them centered long enough. tried where they enter the little valley and started to get some kills, but not enough. Then I thought to move up to the edge. Bingo. Still have to hit most more than once, like the Ibex in 13 shooting down on them, but I can kill all 8 of them in a minute. Nice challenge GLU! Now if only the trophy animals were hiding and had to be searched for.
  • LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    I haven't started the new region yet, I've been club hunting to get in to the top 50 on the Game Center, but I look forward to this challenge! The club hunts are usually boring.
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    I've been using maxed out AR13. Still gotta him them twice sometimes. They are quick and turn on a dime. Failed the first time, but okay since.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
    My formula for getting thru this hunt every time..
    1) Maxed out R14 Shotgun with open sights
    2) Move all the way to the left edge of ledge
    3) Wait until the chinkara are right below you in the open area
    4) Reload after the first 2-4 kills
    8-10 shots...8 kills. Works for me.
    Say What??
    My formula for getting thru this hunt every time..
    1) Maxed out R14 Shotgun with open sights
    2) Move all the way to the left edge of ledge
    3) Wait until the chinkara are right below you in the open area
    4) Reload after the first 2-4 kills
    8-10 shots...8 kills. Works for me.

Reload is a good tip. I'm finding I'm out of ammo too often on a wounded animal that escapes.
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    This particular hunt has never come up for me. Do you need to complete the trophy hunts before it appears?
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • ButchC130ButchC130 Registered Users 3 Posts
    use the hollow point add on. Makes it easier.
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    I just got the hunt. Not that difficult with the Region 14 AR.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • GlfjunkeGlfjunke Registered Users 68 Posts
    Thanks. Did move to the edge. Guess a hollow pt would make it easier. Great tips.
  • DeekoDeeko Registered Users 8 Posts
    No problem. Move to far left first thing and blast away with full upgraded R 14 automatic shotgun. Usually works.
  • Chris525Chris525 Registered Users 32 Posts
    How to pass it use a region 14 assault riffle. If they are too fast use a sports drink. Aim for head.
    How do you get club hunts? How did you get a $139 million?
  • swanybdsswanybds Registered Users 68 Posts
    Move to the left to take leaves out of play. Use rifle with level 2 scope. No problem after that
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    I actually use the shotgun but you have to zoom in and shoot accurately. Despite the distance they will die. I complete the hunt only in the dying seconds.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • teargashorseteargashorse Registered Users 3 Posts
    I used an energy drink to complete it, and the semi-automatic rifle help getting neck shot bonus!
  • GAMESLAYERGAMESLAYER Registered Users 92 Posts
    No problem for me. I use the Grantham Foxhound.
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Regular shotgun and either open sight or level 1 scope seems to work fine for me. I do get the alarm sometimes before the last one.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.