lost progress

I was on standard 3. Then lost all progress and had to start over

Comments

• brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Just got update and a screen showing for progress selection with two the same level and progress did not show which is local and cloud. After choosing one of the I got degraded level from level 104 to 95 and plats: from 1207 to 456....suck.....really suck...
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • swaggerjrswaggerjr Registered Users 116 Posts
    brodeen wrote: »
    Just got update and a screen showing for progress selection with two the same level and progress did not show which is local and cloud. After choosing one of the I got degraded level from level 104 to 95 and plats: from 1207 to 456....suck.....really suck...

Me too here.....last week my DH14 stuck on rising evil 2 region 14 n sitting on level 133...131M HB...1540 Platinum ....after get an stupid update my progress drop to level 109...45 M HB...450 Platinum......what is the H E L L ....n i just submit care ticket to GLU......so i just stop play DH14 about a week...n i don't receive any answer from GLU......n NOW...after a week....i just get new stupid update about 20 mb...n my progress just go to H E L L again.....now i'm sitting on level 1.....WHAT is the H E L L goin' here.......anybody from GLU Team can answer me....WHAT r U doing B A S T A R D !!!:mad:
    :cool:Android tablet note 10.1:rolleyes:
  • WarlavWarlav Registered Users 2 Posts
    please help! after updating the progress lost in the game! I do ???????
  • PopcornPopcorn Registered Users 111 Posts
    Hi Warlav,

What device type are you playing on?
  • Adriaan365Adriaan365 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi. I have the same issue. It updated on Monday, and all my gold coins are now gone, as well as all preloaded regions. I also lost some of my weapons(bows). And now I cannot even accumulate gold coins. Even completing bounties or leveling up. The balance remains 0.
  • PopcornPopcorn Registered Users 111 Posts
    Hi Adriaan365,

Please submit a ticket to our customer support team by going to the following link and selecting Contact Us:

https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/deer-hunter-2014/
  • WarlavWarlav Registered Users 2 Posts
    Warlav wrote: »
    please help! after updating the progress lost in the game! I do ???????

on the phone
    Apple iPhone 4S 8Gb
  • FareedFareed Registered Users 3 Posts
    I lost all my progress too yesterday. WTH? Did not reinstall anything at all. Do the devs ever read or reply to problems at all? Should I stop playing and wait for rectification or what?
  • nealandersonnealanderson Registered Users 4 Posts
    I went in today to play dh14 and did the update now im back on lvl 1 and starting over i was on hidden 4 and was level 60 on fb playing on google chrome wth is going on im not going to start over unless yall want to refund money that i have put into the game
  • LucadubLucadub Registered Users 2 Posts
    Begin again? Noooo.... nearly finished standard 3, not that sure that I'd like to start again. FB, firefox...S.O.S
  • slayernwmslayernwm Registered Users 7 Posts
    What's the ****ing problem??? Lost all my progress on my DH2014 on facebook!!!
  • kandykiller1934kandykiller1934 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I went in today to play dh14 and did the update now im back on lvl 1 and starting over i was on hidden 4 and was level 60 on fb playing on google chrome wth is going on im not going to start over unless yall want to refund money that i have put into the game

The same thing happened to me today within a couple of hours It was fine this morning I was on standard 4 lvl 11 used all my energy closed it down and then come back now to a completely reset game on facebook. I am furious and I agree with nealanderson;234396
  • corbyphcorbyph Registered Users 1 Posts
    The same thing happened to me, I was level 77 about and very close to finishing the hidden level 4. Signed in today and all the way back to level one.

What a bummer, come on sort it out.
  • SibuyaSibuya Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same here. Playing on Facebook. Level 70, 80 or something like that. All Regions finished. Was working on my last 3 bounties left. Neck, Head & Body shots. Now I am back on level 1. I had some money spend on this game. Not a lot, less than 10$ but it makes you wonder if you ever should spend money on any Facebook game again...
  • MedicCookMedicCook Registered Users 1 Posts
    I also lost all my progress. Playing on Facebook browser FireFox.
  • huebnerrlhuebnerrl Registered Users 1 Posts
    I needed 35 more neck shots to finish all the bounties. Completed everything else and mine reset to level one too. Worked fine about three hours ago. Hopefully they fix it soon.
  • spiker1963spiker1963 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Same here around the same with over $7000000, over 250 in gold bars and 1000 in platinum eagles
  • Red RebelRed Rebel Registered Users 3 Posts
    Lost all my progress on Facebook. I also had charge gold to bougth a weapon, and it disapear.
  • Chris1977Chris1977 Registered Users 1 Posts
    just went back to play my dh14 after i played a few hrs ago and everything is gone, this sucks, another game im going to have to quit playing because the Devs cant keep the bugs fixed
  • osamodasosamodas Registered Users 1 Posts
    Increible Tanto Tiempo Invertido Para Regresar Al Level 1 D:
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    The team is aware of the issue and is working on it. Please submit a ticket with your device/platform and Customer Care will help you with recovery. (We have no visibility into your account here in the forums).

To submit a ticket please see this thread here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?...ss-in-Facebook

All threads on progress in Facebook are now being closed, with the thread above being the place to discuss. We will update that thread as things progress.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.