Any New Bounties coming??

Does anyone know if there will be any cause I've already finished all the ones currently plus I've been done with Region 14 for awhile, and they haven't added a new bounty since I think Region 12.

Comments

• DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    Yes. New bounties should be added once HR4 is released next week. They usually add more when Hidden Regions are released.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    I'm also ready for sum new Bounties myself! I wish I could speed up time by a few days
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I can't think of what new bounties they would come up with. Kill a million geese with a rifle?
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
    Obviously there will be at least two bounties based on R13 & 14. Probably like a "Cold Feet" (just came up with the name lol) bounty for R13 where you kill 75 Snow Leopards. And maybe some bounty where you kill 75 Water Buffaloes in R14.
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Eye shot bounty. DJ would be pleased.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    As would I. I've been getting more eye shots recently myself. Would love for them to pay off in some way.
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Now that you mentioned it I seemed to have gotten alot of those lately, both DH and dinos. It would be extremely hard to complete that bounty. Unless the broke it down to 5,10 and 20 and still I'd give it a go!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx