Options

HR4 is here

The App Store update added the new event as well.
:cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    There are Black Spiders in the event! Awesome!
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    ****! Just when I thought kindle was improving on getting updates on time! Well maybe it hasn't been updated for android yet. What regions are the rare hunts in DS?
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Regions 10 & 11 are used. You win a crossbow from HR4. The required crossbow for R11 & HR4 is the new one, the Barton MK30.
  • Options
    Man, can you call it or what!?! That's exactly how you called it!
  • Options
    I've actually been following Glu's tactics for awhile. They usually don't change how they release these things to us (with the exception of the Evil Rising event and the Quest for Sanctuary in Dinos). I may have just joined this forum in July, but I've been playing a lot longer than that! I'm amazed myself that my prediction was spot on! On another note, I enjoyed the spiders in the first two hunts of the event! Hope there are some in Kingdom of Gold.
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Did I miss something??? I am still trying to get all the map pieces for H4.
    Say What??
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Tdub wrote: »
    Did I miss something??? I am still trying to get all the map pieces for H4.

The spiders are in the 3rd part of the Halloween event that also became available with this update. That event is in Standard Region 3.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    Yeah I actually didn't shoot the spiders at first in the hopes that they would attack. But unfortunately neither the Black or Giant Yellow ones did. Killing the Giant Yellow ones was the most fun to me. Sorry for the arachnophobics out there! Lol.
  • Options
    Easy getting leg shots haha! The wifi is down at my hotel, front desk said it's just for a short time. I want to finish the Halloween event, it's fun. Then I think I'll watch world war z on Netflix. Haven't seen it yet.
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Finished region 10 and 11 weapon series but still have 2 map pieces to get in region 11 rare hunts. Pretty easy series.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    HR4 is very nice, great graphics! I thought the first trophy hunt was a Fox, but it was a maned wolf. :cool:
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    HR4 is very nice, great graphics! I thought the first trophy hunt was a Fox, but it was a maned wolf. :cool:

second that. Nice graphics. region takes place in south America, Andes, given the architecture and atmosphere (there is an Andean bear hunt). You win the Sterling Raker crossbow after the trophy hunts. I am finishing off the region. Will update you if any award is given upon completion of the hunts (80 hunts without the rare hunts)

Update: no reward at end of HR4. Advice for bounties:
    for heart shots with crossbow: hunt with the sterling raker after updating it (needs 300 plats) and aim for hearts. There are plenty of opportunities to finish all three stars
    for sheep in the head: best hunt is the 8 mouflons (mouflons count as sheep!)

finished the bounties, the rare hunts in regions 10 and 11, and yet to finish those in HR4...now I can go back to Dino!
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    Trying to finish up the rare hunts in H4, then off to the other regions for bounties!! My plat count was down to 75 at the end of H4 but already back up to over 3750 and counting with some H4 rare hunts left.
    Say What??
  • Options
    Haven't even unlocked HR4 yet. Been busy all weekend. Only been using the forum when I could.
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I'm not even out of R10 yet :o. 1 map piece to go.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    Busy watching real deer - oh hum
  • Options
    Busy watching real deer - oh hum

Hi sue..2far, I'm kinda close to you, Nantucket island! Anyway I've got 40 hunts left in hr4, then finish up the rare hunts. The graphics for the region are excellent.
  • Options
    I have been playing H4 rare hunts all day...seems never ending.
    Say What??
  • Options
    Thankfully my rifle season opens on Sa****ay - not sure if I will finish HR4 by then - but have been watching 6-8 outside my sunroom
  • Options
    I'm sticking with bow/crossbow this year. My son is trying muzzle loader this season.
  • Options
    I'm sticking with bow/crossbow this year. My son is trying muzzle loader this season.
    My husband bow hunts - have never had the arm strength myself - but I love my 7mm 08 rifle - just love it
  • Options
    Finished the 80 hunts in hr4. Still have all the rare hunts left in the 3 regions. I started hr4 with 4,000 platinum coins and I'm now at 2,600. I got down to 400 at one point. Expensive region to upgrade the bows. I haven't even upgraded the bow I won for the trophy hunts.
  • Options
    triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    Finished the 80 hunts in hr4. Still have all the rare hunts left in the 3 regions. I started hr4 with 4,000 platinum coins and I'm now at 2,600. I got down to 400 at one point. Expensive region to upgrade the bows. I haven't even upgraded the bow I won for the trophy hunts.

Still working on the crossbow series. How many new species are in HR4?
  • Options
    Still working on the crossbow series. How many new species are in HR4?

A lot..4 horned sheep, golden bears, maned wolves, axis deer and some other goofy bear! In fact that is your last trophy hunt.
  • Options
    The Sterling Raker, totally pimped out! Cost for complete upgrade: $2731 platinum eagles:cool:

T4zID13.jpg
  • Options
    triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    A lot..4 horned sheep, golden bears, maned wolves, axis deer and some other goofy bear! In fact that is your last trophy hunt.

cool. thanks. Maned wolves..did a google search. They look like huge foxes. Kind of creepy.
  • Options
    Finally completed all of the rare hunts...off to the R13/14 bounties.
    Say What??
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Finally completed all of the rare hunts...off to the R13/14 bounties.

how many in HR4? I realized that I played less to complete those of R10 and R11, but I am still going with HR4. I completed the bounties though....
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    After getting all the map pieces, finishing all the required hunts in H4 and fully upgrading my bow and crossbow for the series I was left with 75 Plats. After completing the rest of the rare hunts in 13/14/H4 I had over 3500 Plats...
    Say What??
  • Options
    After getting all the map pieces, finishing all the required hunts in H4 and fully upgrading my bow and crossbow for the series I was left with 75 Plats. After completing the rest of the rare hunts in 13/14/H4 I had over 3500 Plats...

I have 3,475 plats and still have rare hunts in 13/14 and hr4. I have been doing the rare hunts in hr4 all day. Do they ever end? Lol.