bug in video gold award

Have not been able 2 collect gold on free videos in over several days....looks like overlayed messages after running videos and app screen locks up....only option 2 kill app and restart.....on Android 4.4.....

Comments

• WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    Bug occurs when getting credit 4 multiple videos......taking credit 4 single video at a time appears 2 work properly. ...
  • PopcornPopcorn Registered Users 111 Posts
    Thank you for the information!
    Bug now occurring on single video views as well as multiple views.....this game is quickly becoming unplayable as access to gold resources continues to dry up....
  • crlewiscrlewis Registered Users 1 Posts
    Experiencing exact same problem. This is a little ridiculous...this needs to be corrected or I will not be playing anymore!
    Between the high gold price for weapons, shrinking free gold awards and pathetically small gold payout for bounties.....there isn't much gold to work with....if it wasn't for my stash of hunter bucks and platinum I would have been gone long ago....
  • jgrammentzjgrammentz Registered Users 131 Posts
    Happening to me too on both devices. get an overlapped message "You do not have a {0} available would you like to purchase {1} and use it immediately?" game then locks up and no gold are added and I have to force an abnormal shutdown.
    Phone Samsung s6 galaxy Android 5.0.2, Tablet miTraveller Android 4.0
  • Jopa23Jopa23 Registered Users 29 Posts
    I have same problem. Won't give me gold for offers or videos. The pathetic thing is that glu doesn't give a **** about up players and just wants our dough. Guess what glu you ain't getting mine
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    I am getting the same screen and freezing issue...
    I didn't see this thread before starting my own in the general discussion section.
    Hopefully this gets fixed soon, but I suspect that they have bigger issues with the lost progress problem. I am just not playing now for fear of becoming the next statistic. Will go back once I see that the issue is resolved.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2