Kindle Autumn Event Update Stuck

Anyone using a Kindle having an issue updating after the Autumn Event. I have an option to exit or update - but the update just shuts the app back down. Have forced stop on DH and cleared cache on App Store. I am hesitant to remove from device and reinstall as I have lost data before?

Comments

• 2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    Anyone using a Kindle having an issue updating after the Autumn Event. I have an option to exit or update - but the update just shuts the app back down. Have forced stop on DH and cleared cache on App Store. I am hesitant to remove from device and reinstall as I have lost data before?

My AppStore was hung - cleared data and all is well! Happy hunting
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Hey 2far, did you get the newest update for kindle? Os4 "sangria" I believe that's what the call it. My DH game still stutters a lot on the high regions..11,12,13,14 and hidden region 4. There is also a small delay(like a pause) in the beginning of every hunt. But it's been like that for me for awhile.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • 2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Hey 2far, did you get the newest update for kindle? Os4 "sangria" I believe that's what the call it. My DH game still stutters a lot on the high regions..11,12,13,14 and hidden region 4. There is also a small delay(like a pause) in the beginning of every hunt. But it's been like that for me for awhile.

Well my update was so messed up but it worked out great cause I hadn't bothered to finish region 4 - and because I didn't lose my rare hunts on Kindle I just kept playing - my update for the game came through but the icon didn't change to the Autumn leaves - but no worries - I have kinda enjoyed being out in the real woods this month.:cool:
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    There is also a small delay(like a pause) in the beginning of every hunt. But it's been like that for me for awhile.

My game on Ipad has done this for some time.....
    Say What??
    Tdub wrote: »
    My game on Ipad has done this for some time.....

Is the graphics for you a little choppy Tdub? It does that also on me. Only on the higher regions, and hidden4
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Is the graphics for you a little choppy Tdub? It does that also on me. Only on the higher regions, and hidden4

Not that I have noticed Tod...just a small hesitation a few seconds in at the very start of every hunt. I guess I have just become used to it...
    Say What??
    I'm used to it also, but if and when DH 2015 or whatever they call it comes available I'm playing on iOS.