Options

[UPDATED 11/25] Facebook users who lost game progress [PLEASE READ]

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Cuzzinator (and everyone else) please do continue to work with them based on your specific situation.
  • Options
    NevilleNeville Registered Users 2 Posts
    I totally don't believe you guys have lost all of my progress and gold. I will not be starting over either, what a total waste of time. I too will be deleting !!!!
  • Options
    AR-14AR-14 Registered Users 35 Posts
    im using an android.in all seriousness I don't care about lost progress since I only went down 2 Regions, lost 30 levels and lost hidden region 3 & 4.. My gripe is that I lost 59 million dollars. if you can give me back the money I lost I'd be happy. can someone link me to the Place where I can file a ticket
  • Options
    rtm27rtm27 Registered Users 12 Posts
    This still does not solve the issue of the disappearance of the Rare Hunts On Facebook, which happened several days before this "outage". I was Level 74, had finished all 14 regions, including all 4 Rare regions, all bounties collected, with the exception of the "Use Consumables" Bounty, and now I also get told that the reason I was missing some additional gold purchases, is NOT because of them, but the blame is with Facebook? Really?? And you want me to start from the very beginning, losing every single weapon I had purchased, and the several thousand in gold I had stupidly bought along the way??
  • Options
    rtm27 wrote: »
    This still does not solve the issue of the disappearance of the Rare Hunts On Facebook, which happened several days before this "outage". I was Level 74, had finished all 14 regions, including all 4 Rare regions, all bounties collected, with the exception of the "Use Consumables" Bounty, and now I also get told that the reason I was missing some additional gold purchases, is NOT because of them, but the blame is with Facebook? Really?? And you want me to start from the very beginning, losing every single weapon I had purchased, and the several thousand in gold I had stupidly bought along the way??

Please do not confuse issues here. This thread is specifically for this one issue.
  • Options
    PraetorPraetor Registered Users 4 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Hi All,

We completely understand your frustration. We forum admins have no visibility into your accounts though so there isn't anything we can do to further assist you beyond providing this code at this time. Please follow up individually with customer care following the instructions in the first post here:

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?97903-UPDATED-11-20-Facebook-not-saving-progress

They will be able to assist you further.

If you "completely" understood , then the pittance offered to us wouldn't be such an insult & you'd show some respect to your patrons by accepting whatever they claim they had in progress, weapons, bucks & gold. Make an effort ? Only lip service has been paid thus far, with this current farce and others
  • Options
    andrei zvoristeanuandrei zvoristeanu Registered Users 1 Posts
    I too am very frustrated, I didn't pay any money but spent (sorry, in the light of the recent event I should say wasted) so much of my time playing this game and getting to region 12. If you don't do anything to restore my game, I'd remove it and recommend all my friends to do so.

Sincerely,
    Andrei
  • Options
    Big_ShotBig_Shot Registered Users 11 Posts
    Let Me Know What You Are Going To Do, Like Filing Something Against Them Or What Ever I Will Be There To Sign. Nice Write Up.
  • Options
    GrandoreGrandore Registered Users 3 Posts
    Is this your idea of a joke?! A 1000 Gold is supposed to compensate for all the time I've put into this game?! Sure I can start off with the best Rifle and Shotgun in the game now but hello! I'm still at level 1 and I still have to grind the money to get the modifications! And let's not even mention the bows and crossbows that I had to spend silver tokens on! Oh yeah I breezed through the first few trophy animals on level 1 and then Oh whoops! I need to modify my stinkin scope for 222K Money! Are you serious?! It's like they have a bunch of chimps running this game!
  • Options
    misfittat2misfittat2 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Ok, submitted a ticket, never got an email of ANY kind over it, and now the "sorry" code doesnt work for me? ***...this is bull ****....now do I need to put in another ticket to be ignored? I realize this was a catastrophic fail on glu's part, but to continue to fail?
  • Options
    GrandoreGrandore Registered Users 3 Posts
    And another thing! What about our silver tokens huh? You realize how much of a pain it was grinding those just for the bows and crossbow modifications?! Yeah I REALLLLY can't wait to go through that nightmare again!
  • Options
    Hey all. We are now getting you a second code for an additional 1500 gold bars. Use SUPERSORRY.

We are trying to work with you as things progress. Please understand that we forum mods are only messengers.
  • Options
    AR-14AR-14 Registered Users 35 Posts
    how do I submit a ticket
  • Options
    pascalssspascalsss Registered Users 2 Posts
    actually, i might be one of the few people who isnt so ****ed off about this all, i played the game without buying much gold, so most of the cash and gold earned i did through playing, offcourse its a bit annoying loosing all of that, but oh well. what my concern is, iam trying to use the code SORRY, but it doesnt seem to be working, i can type it in, but not confirm it, its like the button for yes doesnt work when i put in the code, so any help with that maybe?
  • Options
    SylviapSylviap Registered Users 3 Posts
    What do you mean the code doesn't work? You're on Facebook?

After entering SORRY in the field, the YES button remains grayed out no matter how many times or where I click. Using Facebook by the way. What about Silver Tokens????
  • Options
    CARYNCARYN Registered Users 3 Posts
    thanks, but still lost time & upgrades on this game!! what a disappointment
  • Options
    bigtoy63bigtoy63 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Timmy2 wrote: »
    Registered just to voice my disappointment in this entire debacle. I suspect you wont post this but at least [I hope] you will read it before you delete it.
    Like many others who lost everything, this is not acceptable for me. I will not start over even with the 1000 free gold. You cannot replace my time spent and effort and i wont go through it again because quite frankly, I dont have any faith in your game or your competence to insure it wont happen again. This is exactly why i play the game for several months at least before even considering paying for anything. Luckily i didnt invest in your inept and extremely unprofessional lack of having precautionary measures in place to avoid such an incident, which any gaming company would know the importance of backing players status. You know what I'm talking about and am sure have already discovered the immediate departure of players affected, and deservedly so.
    If you listen carefully, you can hear the clicking of many dissatisfied customers deleting your game.....our/my time is more valuable than your weak compensation and mishandling of gamings golden rule of saving gamers profiles as a priority and having systematic back up plans.
    I will remember your name and be sure to avoid your games in the future. When your a professional and serious gaming company, maybe you will gain some fans back. For me its over though. Good luck

If you look in older threads you van see this is not the first time this has happened so it will more than likely do so again... GLU would do well in investing in competent people that know what running servers and server systems with backup procedures is and listen to the advices given, and being ignorant about it does not help either, so "Customer Relations" might also be something to consider investing in.
  • Options
    If you're getting the greyed out "yes" please quit the game, clear the cache and try again.
  • Options
    bigtoy63bigtoy63 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hey all. We are now getting you a second code for an additional 1500 gold bars. Use SUPERSORRY.

We are trying to work with you as things progress. Please understand that we forum mods are only messengers.

OK, What about my 700-something silver tokens, weapons gained on special offers, 2500 Gold Bars don't even scratch the surface and it also feels like an cheap way out, pleace invest in proper backup routines, checking older threads reveal that this is NOT the first time this happens so... And again, being sarcastic and ignorant toward us players does NOT help you one bit, eventually this will lead to users leaving the games... Game is on Facebook and things spread like wild fire, so please rethink!
  • Options
    bigtoy63 wrote: »
    OK, What about my 700-something silver tokens, weapons gained on special offers, 2500 Gold Bars don't even scratch the surface and it also feels like an cheap way out, pleace invest in proper backup routines, checking older threads reveal that this is NOT the first time this happens so... And again, being sarcastic and ignorant toward us players does NOT help you one bit, eventually this will lead to users leaving the games... Game is on Facebook and things spread like wild fire, so please rethink!

We are doing the best we can with the situation. Again, we mods did not make the game, nor do we have visibility into your account. Please continue to work with customer care. In the meantime, the codes are simply a way to help while you're waiting for your ticket to be addressed.
  • Options
    pascalssspascalsss Registered Users 2 Posts
    i have tried doing that several times, but the code still isnt working, each time i reload the page, wait for the game to upload, type in the code, the yes button is still greyed out
  • Options
    Jopa23Jopa23 Registered Users 29 Posts
    All you had to have done is bought the cheapest item and have receipts. With this you can flag glu as a bad business with the BBB. And if you did buy stuff and got back to level 1 you can request refund
  • Options
    mmooremmoore Registered Users 1 Posts
    I was at level 84 and I had 150 in gold. Now the game shows level 1 and no gold. When will my game be back to my previous level.
  • Options
    droid3389droid3389 Registered Users 11 Posts
    You are deleted my four months labors and times. I'm delete deer hunter
  • Options
    droid3389droid3389 Registered Users 11 Posts
    same idea. me too delete
  • Options
    SylviapSylviap Registered Users 3 Posts
    sylviap wrote: »
    after entering sorry in the field, the yes button remains grayed out no matter how many times or where i click. Using facebook by the way. What about silver tokens????

still not working at all. Cleared cache.
  • Options
    cobra3416cobra3416 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I was on lvl 82 done with all lvl availiable not wanting to go through all that again.
  • Options
    conseyconsey Registered Users 2 Posts
    Deer Hunter 2014 system application crashed. earned money and gold sections were deleted. Deer Hunter 2014 game came down to the first part of level 1. .kazanıl sections we have to play again?Our money will come back and gold was deleted?

Deer Hunter 2014 system application crashed. earned money and gold sections were deleted. Deer Hunter 2014 game came down to the first part of level 1. .kazanıl sections we have to play again?Our money will come back and gold was deleted?

deer hunter 2014 sistem uygulaması çöktü. kazanılan bölümler para ve altın silindi. deer hunter 2014 oyunu ilk bölüme 1. level indi .kazanılan bölümleri tekrar mı oynamak zorundayız ? para ve altınlarımız silindi geri gelecek mi ?

deer hunter 2014 sistem uygulaması çöktü. kazanılan bölümler para ve altın silindi. deer hunter 2014 oyunu ilk bölüme 1. level indi .kazanılan bölümleri tekrar mı oynamak zorundayız ? para ve altınlarımız silindi geri gelecek mi ?
  • Options
    slayernwmslayernwm Registered Users 7 Posts
    Stupid and FAKE game, Don't install this SCAM
  • Options
    Jake Antonio LizarragaJake Antonio Lizarraga Registered Users 13 Posts
    Alright thanks I guess. I'm just glad it wasn't purposely done as an End Game Scheme to Milk People for Money, I myself made no Purchases but I assume those who did can show their Receipt and have their Purchases Restored right? It's kinda fun starting over actually :D Especially since I have 2500 Gold :D