What the heck glu?!?!?!?!?!?!?

PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
In the middle of playing, my game restarted. When I opened it to continue playing. .I IMMEDIATELY NOTICED ALL MY REGION 13, 14, & 15 Weapons were GONE!!! As well as 1000 Gold, 1400 Platinum, 5Million in Hunter BuKCz, & I'm now on Level 49 instead Of 99!!! Needless to say I'm EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED! I'm 1 Of the admins for DH14 on Facebook & I screenshot 97% of my progress on the page...even me accumilating 1100 Gold over Thanksgiving weekend despite gettin screwed out of the 100 Gold credits for .99 cents that you could purchase all the way up until Cyber Monday. Submitted a Customer Care Ticket already but still am confused and REALLY REALLY FRUSTRATED! GLU ADMIN HELP ASAP PLEEZE! All I was trying to do was accumulate more Hunter BuKCz and reach Level 100 AGAIN....but somehow got "THE SHAFT"! THIS IS REALLY REALLY UNFAIR

Comments

• xgeojoexgeojoe Registered Users 1 Posts
    This has been the second crash in 2 weeks *** is going on. On my Chrome profile, 2 weeks ago was at level 80, area 14, $10 mill, 300 gold and 600 coins and after 2 days got sent back to level 35, area ?? Now was back up to level ?? area 15, $6 mill, 450 gold and 400+ coins and reset to zero. These guys have to get there online system debugged or they are going to loose a lot of followers. This is getting VERY F%#&ing annoying. I also have a IE profile that was not effected this time but lost everything reset to 0 after last crash.
  • jgrammentzjgrammentz Registered Users 131 Posts
    My tablet experienced a crash and when I closed and returned all progress was gone. I was hunting in thule over 2400 missions complete, now it says I have a dozen or so. I have submitted a ticket, but it's been 4 days and no reply.
    Phone Samsung s6 galaxy Android 5.0.2, Tablet miTraveller Android 4.0
  • 2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    PZO wrote: »
    In the middle of playing, my game restarted. When I opened it to continue playing. .I IMMEDIATELY NOTICED ALL MY REGION 13, 14, & 15 Weapons were GONE!!! As well as 1000 Gold, 1400 Platinum, 5Million in Hunter BuKCz, & I'm now on Level 49 instead Of 99!!! Needless to say I'm EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED! I'm 1 Of the admins for DH14 on Facebook & I screenshot 97% of my progress on the page...even me accumilating 1100 Gold over Thanksgiving weekend despite gettin screwed out of the 100 Gold credits for .99 cents that you could purchase all the way up until Cyber Monday. Submitted a Customer Care Ticket already but still am confused and REALLY REALLY FRUSTRATED! GLU ADMIN HELP ASAP PLEEZE! All I was trying to do was accumulate more Hunter BuKCz and reach Level 100 AGAIN....but somehow got "THE SHAFT"! THIS IS REALLY REALLY UNFAIR

All I can say is wow - is Glu Admin watching this forum at all. I had a ticket with customer support 11/26 with no response - something needs to get better or fixed
  • PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    Yeah this is just ridiculous! It's been a week & no response for me either
  • 2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    ulanbato wrote: »
    Not necessarily due to hacker
    maybe it was the host system error.

Whatever - people creating this system/game should have a response - not just call customer support - who may or may not be able to help you