Size of the game

jgrammentzjgrammentz Registered Users 131 Posts
Is it possible to reduce the size of the game by uninstalling previous updates to the game when the latest update comes out? I'm at 460 MB on my phone and am having trouble getting the latest updates. I am down to only 4 apps that I have downloaded because the file is so large. I know that there is nothing I can do about it, but as a programmer I have deleted old update files that have been changed rather than leave them bulking up the size of the executable file. Can Glu help us out here? Thanks. Waiting for the next events to unlock.
Phone Samsung s6 galaxy Android 5.0.2, Tablet miTraveller Android 4.0

Comments

• casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I don't download maps unless I need them. That helps a little bit.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • MenipoMenipo Registered Users 218 Posts
    jgrammentz wrote: »
    Is it possible to reduce the size of the game by uninstalling previous updates to the game when the latest update comes out? I'm at 460 MB on my phone and am having trouble getting the latest updates. I am down to only 4 apps that I have downloaded because the file is so large. I know that there is nothing I can do about it, but as a programmer I have deleted old update files that have been changed rather than leave them bulking up the size of the executable file. Can Glu help us out here? Thanks. Waiting for the next events to unlock.

Thanks for raising the point. I am in an even worst position: I am at 1.1 Gb in my iPad. So if GLU can find a solution, that would be greatly appreciated.
  • jgrammentzjgrammentz Registered Users 131 Posts
    I can't play the new events because the size of the download file is too large to install on the phone.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    jgrammentz wrote: »
    I can't play the new events because the size of the download file is too large to install on the phone.

I was very low on memory until last week when I found a way (through directions on a youtube) that pumped up my internal memory from 200 Mb to 1.1 GB without any effect on apps. This method works only for Samsung S2. I am sure you could find similar help for HTC if you scour the internet. I also moved all my games to an SD card.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • jgrammentzjgrammentz Registered Users 131 Posts
    It appears that even though I can't download the update from play store, it will download when checking for updates. I'm now playing the 4th hunt. Tiny flying reindeer are hard. 5 failed hunts till success. BTW point blank shooting of a predator is cool when they explode into stars.