Options

Why am I reset back to Level 1 from Level 55 for the second time round ????

I have lost all progress and am back to Level 1 for the Second time again. The last time I was Level 45 and was back to Level 1 and this time I was level 55 and now back to Level 1

I play Deerhunter 2014 on Facebook

I submitted a ticket with all info required

This is pathetic as this is the second time this has happened.....

Kindly fix this or I will have to leave the game for good as no other game on Facebook has such inadequacies or glitches like you'll do....

Lots of time and thankfully no money has gone down the drain again..... Best advice to players is to refrain from putting any money into this game.... because its not worth it !!!

:mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    From what a lot of people have said Facebook is having issues and you will probably not get your progress back. However, you may be able to get any real money purchases back.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    E l c 36E l c 36 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same here I have changed phones but backed up everything and still I'm. Back to. 1. From 100 last time this time level 70. Now. Level 1. Please. Help. Me. I. Can't. Start all. Over again for the 4th. Time. Can't. Do. Just can't. Much as I. Love this game ??????
  • Options
    andycomenandycomen Registered Users 35 Posts
    E l c 36 wrote: »
    Same here I have changed phones but backed up everything and still I'm. Back to. 1. From 100 last time this time level 70. Now. Level 1. Please. Help. Me. I. Can't. Start all. Over again for the 4th. Time. Can't. Do. Just can't. Much as I. Love this game ??????

They could have easily incorporated the save game on your own computer/phone as an encrypted hash code so we could always load our savegame from backup if things went the way they did .... then we did not have to face all this waste of time and restart all the time from Level 1