New event is great...
Multiple targets..
Running critters...

AND bonuses

Chris
Prev13

Comments

• pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Great if you have plenty of gold. Which I don't...

I notice the 3rd prize is a region 14 bow, so I guess we have HR6 coming next.
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Anyone know how much the OTOs are?
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Looks like DH is headed the same way as dino. It's becoming all about gold. If dh16 is that way I'll pass.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    It really amazes me about how many people really expect all this for nothing???? It gets really old hearing about what it costs to progress with this game. Going the same way as Dino? Not hardly....DH gives you a choice to play the events or not, but you can still advance if you want for free. If everyone thought this way there would be no game at all. JMO
    Say What??
  • erocazeesonerocazeeson Registered Users 142 Posts
    already working the new bounties.. without advancing in the event.. except where are the gold eggs? are they in every hunt or just at random?...
  • khel03khel03 Registered Users 25 Posts
    to get a lot of eggs without scaring animals, use bows or crossbows, but make sure its ur secondary weapon.
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    New event is great...
    Multiple targets..
    Running critters...

AND bonuses

Chris

Over here only the flyer has arrived but the event not available yet.
    Just wait...
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
    Sunny Thai wrote: »
    Anyone know how much the OTOs are?

OTO for 1st series was 90 gold. Had enough saved up from bounties, so I bought the Eggsterminator.

The Easter series is a blast. Lots of bunnies and eggs. Really fun stuff.

“Be vewwy, vewwy quiet...I'm hunting wabbits!”

Elmer Fudd.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    The easter event was good. A variety of animals on the screen. Bounties introduced was a nice surprise. Loved hunting the eggs. Was about to finish all the bounties hadn't I killed jackalope by mistake and terminated my hunts. Guess we will have to wait for April 9th.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • dave53579dave53579 Banned Users 73 Posts
    already working the new bounties.. without advancing in the event.. except where are the gold eggs? are they in every hunt or just at random?...
    I agree, first event had alot of the gold eggs...Have NOT seen any in the second event...also I agree to use a bow to get a lot of eggs snd dont scare the animals. I also use a better primary weapon for lots of bunnies!!! AND if say you need 6 to finish the hunt I shoot 5 first and then start collecting bunnies till time runs down and hen finish the hunt. Almost done with the bunny bounty LOL BUT like I said the gold eggs, where are they? have not seen one in second event.
  • Chris-Old GeezerChris-Old Geezer Registered Users 247 Posts
    There are eggs in ALL regions contract hunts.....

Even Golden eggs, just nosy and twosies...

But there be eggs still to hunt

OTO was 89 and 440 for me.

Scramble some eggs and have fun,
    Chris
  • Chris-Old GeezerChris-Old Geezer Registered Users 247 Posts
    By way, I finished two of the bounties before finishing the second event series....

Chris
    ^^ I have one bounty done at 17/30 first series. I hope to get rest before I finish. Not sure I have enough gold for 2nd series.

That said. Very fun bunny hunts

I stand corrected. It was 89 gold, not 90 for first bunny hunt.
  • triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    Tdub wrote: »
    It really amazes me about how many people really expect all this for nothing???? It gets really old hearing about what it costs to progress with this game. Going the same way as Dino? Not hardly....DH gives you a choice to play the events or not, but you can still advance if you want for free. If everyone thought this way there would be no game at all. JMO

Going the same way as Dino is stretching it. My problem with the events is the amount of gold it takes to complete them. Normally I pass on them but I am doing this one because it's a little different. After the first OTO of 89 I only have 55 gold left. I'm sure the second series OTO will be over 300 gold. That's my biggest problem. The event guns should only cost 50 or so gold each. Unless you are wasting your day away watching videos for 1 gold each it's hard to accumulate gold. Most of us have maxed out on the bounties long ago so the only other way is the apps or tasks. Very rarely is there an app download for over 30..most are in the single digits. As for the surveys...no thanks. I'm not signing up for all of that ****.
    There are eggs in ALL regions contract hunts.....

Even Golden eggs, just nosy and twosies...

But there be eggs still to hunt

OTO was 89 and 440 for me.

Scramble some eggs and have fun,
    Chris

Oh I never realized that, thanks for the info. Anyway, I have a dozen golden eggs to go only for the bounty, and I stopped doing contracts hunts, as they are so boring now for me (being a DH old-timer).

Also, waiting for the predator contract hunts to popup is tedious. Out of all the regions I have now, standard and hidden, (46 available contract hunts), I have zero predator contract hunts, where the eggs are....:)
    Tdub wrote: »

Why would I or anyone else spend real money on a game that Glu is involved with? After the Dino debacle, I would be nuts to do that. My opinion only, take it for what it's worth. If you choose to spend money I wish you good luck. By the way, Glu makes plenty of money just from ads. They don't need our money.
    I have zero predator contract hunts, where the eggs are....:)

There are contract hunts with hidden eggs, too??
    pistoff wrote: »
    There are contract hunts with hidden eggs, too??

I've tried various regions contract hunts and have not seen any eggs. I have even done predator hunts.
    Ditto, just wasted a few energy points on contract hunts for nothing. I haven't bought any event guns, though...
    already working the new bounties.. without advancing in the event..

got the egg bounty.... bout to finish the wabbit bounty...STILL without advancing in the event..... rock rock on
    pistoff wrote: »
    Ditto, just wasted a few energy points on contract hunts for nothing. I haven't bought any event guns, though...

Maybe you have to have the event weapons. I just don't have enough gold for them.
    ....keep sleeping.....
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    I've tried various regions contract hunts and have not seen any eggs. I have even done predator hunts.

There are eggs (one or two) in predator contract hunts in region 15 only, as far as I am concerned (perhaps platforms other than android are different). Haven't tried region 3 but perhaps they are there as well. I assume u have to have the special event weapons.
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    There are eggs (one or two) in predator contract hunts in region 15 only, as far as I am concerned (perhaps platforms other than android are different). Haven't tried region 3 but perhaps they are there as well. I assume u have to have the special event weapons.

They are in R17 as well. Especially in the predator hunts
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    R13 predator hunts also. Have not found any in R18.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    What is the OTO for the second series in Bunny Hunt?

"Well, anyway, I’m wid of that grizzly bear and screwy wabbit. West and wewaxation at wast!"

Elmer Fudd
    Finished all 3 bounties now. Found it frustrating when they were hidden behind rocks and the limited hunter movement prevents him from shooting them!

ETA: have found some eggs in contract hunts now. In R15 an egg is worth 31K and a golden egg is worth 189K.
    I have found eggs in r15 predator hunts and I don't have any event weapons. I'm going to try r17 as soon as I have some energy.
    A region 16 contract hunt with a golden egg in it nets over 300K. Nice! :D
    I have yet to find a golden egg.