New Event Download

I just downloaded the new event. The event works fine so far. However, both regions 17 and 18 will not work. I am on an iPhone 6 fully upgraded.
:cool:IPhone 6:cool:

Comments

• LisanmissyLisanmissy Registered Users 4 Posts
    For me, on iPad air 2, iOS 8.1.3, region 18 disappeared and if I view region 17, program gets stuck and I can't swipe to a different region. Have to view elite series to get program to move me to region 3 or 4 then I can swipe between regions until I hit 17 again.
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Exactly what's happening with me. I did finish region 3 event. Working on region 4. These are some tough hunts. Very fast.
    Finished the region 4 event. Back to contract hunts. But r17 & 18 are messed up.
    I finished both as well, now back to finishing my neck shots....only need 23 more to finish the last of the bounties, though I didn't play the Easter series...hoping the spring event will fix the current issues.
    Looks like there was another update. I downloaded it and now DH2014 appears to be working properly again. I can get to region 18 and play it without issue. I can also swipe to and from it.
    Lisanmissy wrote: »
    Looks like there was another update. I downloaded it and now DH2014 appears to be working properly again. I can get to region 18 and play it without issue. I can also swipe to and from it.

Same here, all is well in dh14. Thanks Glu for the quick fix.