will i used up all plateium?

a3300552a3300552 Registered Users 61 Posts
i buy all the bow and sometimes play events,now i finish all normal rare hunt and only hide region 5 and hide region 6 's rare hunt not finish.many bows dont upgrate to the max power,will i dont have enough plateium to upgrate and need buy gold to upgrate powers?

Comments

• brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    It is known that platinum only aplicable to upgrade hidden region and event guns or bows. While gold coin can be used to all guns in all event and regions as well as buy energy, soft drink, animal calls, battery.
    Your choise to choose which strategy to use.
    Happy hunting.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Never heard of that. If you completed all of the rare hunts HR 1-4, then you should have plenty. I'm almost done with rares in HR 5 and am working on HR 6 and I have about 2500 platinums. All HR's are complete. Sounds like you need to do some significant rare hunts, not only in the hidden regions, but also in the standard regions.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Chris-Old GeezerChris-Old Geezer Registered Users 247 Posts
    Broaden is correct

Use plats wisely, and they accumulate quickly

Chris
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    Never heard of that. If you completed all of the rare hunts HR 1-4, then you should have plenty. I'm almost done with rares in HR 5 and am working on HR 6 and I have about 2500 platinums. All HR's are complete. Sounds like you need to do some significant rare hunts, not only in the hidden regions, but also in the standard regions.

Absolutely right, I have done all the rare hunts in every region and the HR and I have over 10,000 platinums. They are very easy to earn if you play the correct hunts. Good luck!
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • a3300552a3300552 Registered Users 61 Posts
    my plateium always keep not over 100, you guys really didnt use gold upgrate plateium?

all hunt i done except hide region 5+region 6 rare hunt not finish,

i am worried about no plateium to upgrate 7 bows+3 guns...............
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    a3300552 wrote: »
    my plateium always keep not over 100, you guys really didnt use gold upgrate plateium?

all hunt i done except hide region 5+region 6 rare hunt not finish,

i am worried about no plateium to upgrate 7 bows+3 guns...............

Nope I do not think you can buy platinum eagles with gold or anything else. Earned everyone of them completing rare hunts and regular hunts in hidden areas, plus rare hunts in the standard areas. Also hunts in the special events pay platinum eagles.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • a3300552a3300552 Registered Users 61 Posts
    i am going to used up plateium and no free plateium to get,glu dont give us enough plateium for hunt...........
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Could you post screen shots of several of your regions when you don't have enough plats?

Like HR4 and Standard R10 as well as your HR6?
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.