energy drinks

DEERMASTER13DEERMASTER13 Registered Users 34 Posts
Any one buying energy drinks ? Prefer to buy like 6 or so at a time instead of one at a time. Looking to purchase with hunter bucks.

Comments

• Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    No way to buy them as far as I know. There was a consumables at one time for 10,000 hunter bucks but them cut it out 2 or 3 update ago on Android, don't know about other platforms. Not really an issue for me since I have over 300 of every comsumable.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • erocazeesonerocazeeson Registered Users 142 Posts
    I used one once...
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Unfortunately u have to buy energy drinks one at a time for 12 golds each. I wished they had an offer for them like they do with the animal calls where u can still buy 20 calls for 270 gold
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    How to buy. That is while you are hunting you can click on the soft drink icon and. You will be charged 12 Gold coin for one soft drink.
    Happy hunting.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
    Why spend gold? As you play you will be given a chance to watch videos to earn consumables and gold, watch them and get consumables for free. That is why I have 315 energy drinks.
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I can still buy the consumables pack for 10,000 HB's on iOS. 1 animal call and 2 each of drinks, hollow points and batteries.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    Why spend gold? As you play you will be given a chance to watch videos to earn consumables and gold, watch them and get consumables for free. That is why I have 315 energy drinks.
    Different region has different availability. In my region I cannot use free energy by watching video this may apply to softdrink.
    casajr wrote: »
    I can still buy the consumables pack for 10,000 HB's on iOS. 1 animal call and 2 each of drinks, hollow points and batteries.

Different platform has different acessories availability.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts

Not for Android. I guess we get the gold easy, u the consumables. ...
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)

I play on Android as well. I have Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 with Android 4.4.2. Perhaps the difference is areas of the world as well. Your profile says you are from Lebanon and as you can guess from my screen name I live in Florida, USA.

Every so often as I complete a hunt there will be a pop up offering to let me watch a 15 to 30 second video for either a battery, a hollow point, energy drink or less often gold. The amounts vary as well, gold is usually 1,3, or 5. The consumables are usually 2 or 3. I have not been able to figure out a pattern for what will be offered or how often the offers come up.
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts

Really? I have been getting them on Android regularly.
    While Florida Steve has amassed a ton of energy drinks, my beef is the number of hollow points that I have accumulated. Don't remember how many off the top of my head, but I have never had to use a hollow point yet and as long as I have the HBs for upgrades, I do not see myself ever needing to use a hollow point at this stage in the game. I far preferred just watching the videos for gold only so we could spend it in whatever we want. Last thing I want is more hollow points. I do use the IR batteries and energy drinks on occasion though.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
    SubH2O wrote: »
    Really? I have been getting them on Android regularly.
    While Florida Steve has amassed a ton of energy drinks, my beef is the number of hollow points that I have accumulated. Don't remember how many off the top of my head, but I have never had to use a hollow point yet and as long as I have the HBs for upgrades, I do not see myself ever needing to use a hollow point at this stage in the game. I far preferred just watching the videos for gold only so we could spend it in whatever we want. Last thing I want is more hollow points. I do use the IR batteries and energy drinks on occasion though.

Yea, I have more hollow points and batteries than I have energy drinks. I never use the hollow points unless I want to use underpowered weapons for a change of pace. I use the batteries once in a while but if you max out your weapon you usually will complete the task before the extra battery is needed.

I suppose I should stop collecting consumables I will never use but it hard for me to pass up a bargain :).
  • erocazeesonerocazeeson Registered Users 142 Posts
    playing on kindle ...there is no / never seen an option to watch videos ... for anything...
  • DEERMASTER13DEERMASTER13 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Thanks for the replies. I play on kindle and see video pop up every once in a while. When I first started playing in early stages of deer hunter they sold energy drink packs. I have lots of battery extension and hollow points. Energy drinks help in elite series.
  • DearHunter101DearHunter101 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I had only one energy drink pack available for 10k hbs and now only gc packs are available. I wish they add the hbs packs again as I need drinks for the elite series or I can't do most where u have to shoot 2 animals with a lung shot. Other almost always runs away and I don't have proper gc weapons but only one rifle which I bought from a one time discount offer.
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    The only use for hollow points I have found is that they allow me to use my shotgun for at least 2 more regions (still using my R18 shotgun in R20) without using multiple shots.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • jj51gdiyjj51gdiy Registered Users 63 Posts
    I use my hollow points to complete the hunting series with the previous regins bolt gun. Then I buy the new.one for the trophy hunts(unless there's a required power level to hunt ) its the batteries I always have a $ tload of
  • Dougie55Dougie55 Registered Users 32 Posts
    Just wish those of us that play on FB could get these freebies....