do we need ar gun?

a3300552a3300552 Registered Users 61 Posts
if we have a semi-auto rifle or a full upgrate normal rifle,that is well enough to do ar gun's job,so do we need do mass of hunt buy ar gun?

Comments

• casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I just completed R19 without an AR. The gold rifles work better IMO since they have more power and the optics are better. You should not notice the difference in fire rates. Just increase the mag. 8 is usually enough for me. It's up to you to try on the standard rifles. I gave up in the Nile Valley trying to hit the impalas or gazelles with the standard rifle.

I'll buy an AR when DH winds down to complete all of the bounties that required one.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    a3300552 wrote: »
    if we have a semi-auto rifle or a full upgrate normal rifle,that is well enough to do ar gun's job,so do we need do mass of hunt buy ar gun?

The AR is not really necessary but is just extra fun for me. If you you are short on gold or HB then skip the AR, if not give it a try and see if you like it. I always buy it because I can afford it and enjoy it. A matter of personal choice truthfully.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • erocazeesonerocazeeson Registered Users 142 Posts
    ill only use an AR if it's required...strictly rifles and shottys over here...... I participated in the recent event only to get the r20 shotty .. could care less about the r20 AR...
  • straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    AR useful in stampede hunts if you only have hunter buck rifles and reloads slow
    ( + )