Options

Not Getting Monthly Glu Credits

I am owed roughly 2000 Glu Credits/Gold coins in Deer Hunter from monthly subscriptions. I have sent 3 emails to customer support and have received no response.

Please advise.

Comments

• Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    MPMurray wrote: »
    I am owed roughly 2000 Glu Credits/Gold coins in Deer Hunter from monthly subscriptions. I have sent 3 emails to customer support and have received no response.

Please advise.

What are these monthly credits you speak of?
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    MPMurrayMPMurray Registered Users 14 Posts
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    What are these monthly credits you speak of?

Monthly subscriptions for gold coins used to purchase weapons. I was charged, but didn't received the coins.
  • Options
    herbherb Registered Users 97 Posts
    The subscption function has never credited my gold when due. I have a pending ticket for the latest failure on 5/4. Customer supprort on billing issues must be improved. It's reached the level of ”absurd”.
  • Options
    floydfan33floydfan33 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I did not receive monthly credits either. After no response to a support ticket, Google Play issued me a refund. I would suggest avoiding Glu games as it appears they are not on top of their offers or customer support.
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    floydfan33 wrote: »
    I did not receive monthly credits either. After no response to a support ticket, Google Play issued me a refund. I would suggest avoiding Glu games as it appears they are not on top of their offers or customer support.

You can progress well in DH2014 without spending a dime of real money. Sure... you will have to skip some events, but that does not stop you from progressing in either standard or hidden regions.
    I agree that their customer service is somewhere between ridiculously bad and completely non existant.
    At the moment, you do not have to avoid Glu games... just avoid buying anything from them...
    I am sure that this will all change with DH2016, and not in a good way. From the look of many of the problems posted, I envision no way to progress without buying loads of gold, and no way to collect what gold you purchase...
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    I totally agree! I am level 204 with 1.75 billion hunter bucks and have NEVER spent a penny of real money on Deer Hunter 2014. Of course I play way more than average but you can still do well without spending any real money.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • Options
    herb wrote: »
    The subscption function has never credited my gold when due. I have a pending ticket for the latest failure on 5/4. Customer supprort on billing issues must be improved. It's reached the level of ”absurd”.

Coming up on the three month anniversary, with no resolution!
  • Options
    herb wrote: »
    Coming up on the three month anniversary, with no resolution!

The problem has been resolved. Glu says they have worked with Google to fix the subscription issue. We'll see.