Problem collecting event 2 prizes

nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
Completed events 1 and 2...both show checkmark as being completed. ..collected prize for event 1 ands it shows checkmark below as well....when you click on prize 2 it shows prizes but no collect now button just says complete event to collect. ..no check mark apears indictating prize was collected ......Samsung galaxy 4 android...
:mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
Android Samsung Galaxy S4

Comments

• Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    nuggets911 wrote: »
    Completed events 1 and 2...both show checkmark as being completed. ..collected prize for event 1 ands it shows checkmark below as well....when you click on prize 2 it shows prizes but no collect now button just says complete event to collect. ..no check mark apears indictating prize was collected ......Samsung galaxy 4 android...

As I said in the original thread I am having the same problem. It seems to be Android related as the Apple people do not have the problem. Hopefully when we get the update to unlock the last of the three hunts Glu will have it fixed.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
    As I said in the original thread I am having the same problem. It seems to be Android related as the Apple people do not have the problem. Hopefully when we get the update to unlock the last of the three hunts Glu will have it fixed.

Well when I finished event 3 I received event 2 prizes....cannot collect region 21 gun as it says complete event 3 to collect even though I completed events 3 and it shows event 3 as completed. ...I know android users are effected this way but have any other apple,kindle,or Facebook users actually collected event 3 region 21gun prize. .....please fix as it was reported here in plenty of time to be corrected before event 3 was unlocked
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    You have to finish all event to get the third reward. Which ever event you finish first you will get the first event. The reward sequencial series.
    Good luck.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
    brodeen wrote: »
    You have to finish all event to get the third reward. Which ever event you finish first you will get the first event. The reward sequencial series.
    Good luck.
    Cheers.

I completed all 3 events....only received first two prizes...event 2 didn't reward prize until event 3 was completed. .....that is why it was reported as a bug a week ago in hopes they would fIx it before event 3 unlocked yesterday
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Ups..sorry to hear your case. I already experience almost the same situation on previous event where the last reward is AR of region 20.
    I did not get the reward til the end of event. However I was glad to be able to buy using HB when the region 20 was available.
    Good luck.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
    nuggets911 wrote: »
    I completed all 3 events....only received first two prizes...event 2 didn't reward prize until event 3 was completed. .....that is why it was reported as a bug a week ago in hopes they would fIx it before event 3 unlocked yesterday

I am like you wanting them to fix it before the last update. I filed a ticket with screen captures but that does not usually seem to do much good. Oh well fingers crossed.
  • Johnny_BJohnny_B Registered Users 22 Posts
    I sent something to customer care they asked for a screen shot. But from the way they addressed the issue it seems as though they had no idea this was happening. I think the more of us that send in a ticket with this same problem, maybe the sooner they will address it. At least I would hope that would be the case.
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    You actually got a reply? I'm impressed.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    casajr wrote: »
    You actually got a reply? I'm impressed.
    lol yup, if only a reply would of fixed the problem that would be more impressive :-)
    Johnny_B wrote: »
    lol yup, if only a reply would of fixed the problem that would be more impressive :-)

Good luck with getting it fixed! At least you got a reply, I never did. When the new Region 21 update came out it was only 30 million hunter bucks so I gave up and bought it. I will never miss the Hunter Bucks but it is just aggravating that I earned the AR and then had to buy it.
  • jchosen1961jchosen1961 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Where are my prizes I completed all events I need the gun
    Good luck with getting it fixed! At least you got a reply, I never did. When the new Region 21 update came out it was only 30 million hunter bucks so I gave up and bought it. I will never miss the Hunter Bucks but it is just aggravating that I earned the AR and then had to buy it.
    They should refund the HB's to whoever won the AR 21 and buy it because they can't collect it do to a problem DH 2014 needs to fix. I've thought about buying it as well but can't bring myself to do it because I won it. I may have to give up my pride and buy it, I've been using the region 21 rifle or two shots from the region 20 AR to get the AR hunts done. Would be nice to have the right AR for those AR 21 hunts and taking into account how slow glu is at getting things fixed. Would of been nice to get it fix with the data for the series 21 hunts, I just hope it gets done before we get the rare hunts leading up to the hidden region 7 series.
    Johnny_B wrote: »
    They should refund the HB's to whoever won the AR 21 and buy it because they can't collect it do to a problem DH 2014 needs to fix. I've thought about buying it as well but can't bring myself to do it because I won it. I may have to give up my pride and buy it, I've been using the region 21 rifle or two shots from the region 20 AR to get the AR hunts done. Would be nice to have the right AR for those AR 21 hunts and taking into account how slow glu is at getting things fixed. Would of been nice to get it fix with the data for the series 21 hunts, I just hope it gets done before we get the rare hunts leading up to the hidden region 7 series.

I understand your not wanting to buy the AR you already won I did not want to either. The reason I went ahead was that I am nearing the maximum Hunter Buck ceiling of just over 2.1 billion so I figured spending the extra 30 million would let me do a few more hunts before I had to find something else to spend HB on. Not everyone is in my position so Glu needs to get their act together and give them the AR that they earned.
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Anyone notice that the R21 AR is cheaper than the one in R20? I just may buy this one.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.