Missing Weapon

Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
The crossbow for the first event hunt is missing. I'm on iOS.

These events are just there to use up our gold. Time to put this game to bed. Bring on DH2016 before we disappear.
:cool:IPhone 6:cool:

Comments

• casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    It was missing in my weapon shop also. I found it in the Sale section. You can buy it for cash.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • DeeriusRexDeeriusRex Registered Users 35 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    The crossbow for the first event hunt is missing. I'm on iOS.

These events are just there to use up our gold. Time to put this game to bed. Bring on DH2016 before we disappear.

Hi Bill1957,

We have seen this issue before with others and have seen that closing Deer Hunter 2014 then re-opening it will download the missing content. If that doesn't help let us know and we will look more into this.
    DeeriusRex wrote: »
    Hi Bill1957,

We have seen this issue before with others and have seen that closing Deer Hunter 2014 then re-opening it will download the missing content. If that doesn't help let us know and we will look more into this.

That worked for me. I can now get the weapons in the normal way.
  • nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
    Hi Bill1957,

Since you seem to be in the know, how come iOS users are the only ones tohave the release? They seem to get fixes. 24 to 48 hours before the rest of us as well.
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
    Android Samsung Galaxy S4
    It does seem that way lately, but has not always been the case. Kindle always seems to be last, but I think that is an Amazon issue. iOS-based users do provide more than 60% of revenue, so that may have someting to do with it.
  • nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    It does seem that way lately, but has not always been the case. Kindle always seems to be last, but I think that is an Amazon issue. iOS-based users do provide more than 60% of revenue, so that may have someting to do with it.

It has nothing to do with revenues... I have a pretty good idea what is going on... a pattern is emerging... The kids have been left in charge of the store while the real programmers work on dh2016... we will probably get the release Saturday and it will be a 100 Meg file... if I am correct I will post what I think is going on and i suppose do their debugging for them since it appears they are clueless
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
    Android Samsung Galaxy S4
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Hi Bill1957,

Thanks, I have found the weapon. It's also nice that it was available for hb's. Now if you could do that for the rest of the events I could play. I'm out of gold.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • erocazeesonerocazeeson Registered Users 142 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    ... Kindle always seems to be last, but I think that is an Amazon issue..

yeah we last
    still don't have the new event
  • master_hunter2015master_hunter2015 Registered Users 131 Posts
    Would you please check Region 17 crocodile tear bounty which does not show up any crocrodiles on the left side of contract hunt in Region 17?

Please check my post at http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?170759-Region-17-Crocodile-s-Tear-Bounty-Bug

Some people could find crocodiles on all contract hunts in Region 17 with IOS and Google Android.

But I am using the Kindle HDX tablet.

Thanks so much.