Where"s the blood, DH2016?

nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
DH 2016 is a perfect example of a software company having a very well thought out top tier game and then completely screwing the pooch with the sequel. With dh 2014 I was constantly amazed at how realistic the animals seemed... the way they ran, the minor details such as being able to see ants crawling up and down anthills, bark flying off the trees if you shot them, all the little nuances in nature, the intricacies of the animal movements such as tails wagging or flinches and blood spatter when they were shot. All of that is gone with DH2016. Yes the screen may be a little bit clearer but the details aren't there... I don't know how many times I tried to fire my weapon and nothing happened... Not lag but just nothing... I know in DH 2014 sometimes you might think you hit the button but you might be a hair off or there would be lag... In DH 2016 this would happen and I would wait for the lag but nothing would happen then I would look down and touch the fire button and still nothing would happen, then touch it a time or two more and it would finally shoot.... 2014 is clearly superior in so many different ways... I could go on and on... Glu you are devolving rather than evolving... they say you can't fix stupid but you guys need to try... I have seen hints, maybe just maybe, of your customer support improving recently... That's great... But you are crazy stupid if you think I'm going to pay money to play an inferior product... New releases are supposed to be improvements over the older version... DH2016 is a complete failure in this respect.
:mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
Android Samsung Galaxy S4