Anniversary event

Oh god I am so sick of these events that cost an arm and a leg to play! GLU WHY CAN"T YOU OFFER US PLAYER AN EVENT THAT DOESN'T TAKE GOLD TO PLAY!!!!!!! If this is the final event like many are saying then why why why! I did the first 2 hunts in region 4 it then said I needed the event gin so I clicked go to weapon shop and the gun that came up for me to buy for the event was the region 23 assault rifle. So naturally I bought it. NOT knowing that I JUST wasted 200 millions coins on a rifle I didn't need! The event guns are not even listed in the weapon shop. ANd yes I cleared my cache and reloaded the game, still no guns to be had!

Comments

• casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Way back, some of the events gave the opportunity to buy the some of the guns with cash when they had a few days before closing. I have not seen that for a while though.

I had the same problem with missing guns. I did the first two hunts without the gun and the proper one downloaded when the OTO offer came up.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • a3300552a3300552 Registered Users 61 Posts
    i suggest, event give us more plateium,we need more plateium play elite series+bows series,or finish all event can get a 2999 gold rifle,that will be more attractive for players who want that mutili-region rifles.
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Anybody notice..there are elite events in region 9 and 19.
    Happy hunting.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I stopped those since the plats required to complete > plats earned. I'm somehow waiting for a new Hidden Region since this game is like the Energizer Bunny.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Tango_DownTango_Down Registered Users 29 Posts
    Folks, anyone know the OTO for the shotgun event? Or the other one?
    Tango_Down wrote: »
    Folks, anyone know the OTO for the shotgun event? Or the other one?

The first event was OTO 179+ gold coins and the second event OTO was around 305 gold coins. I am sorry already forgot the exact values.
    Goodluck.
    Cheers.
  • Tango_DownTango_Down Registered Users 29 Posts
    Thanks Brodeen, close enough for me :] I'll hold off until I have more gold!
    casajr wrote: »
    I stopped those since the plats required to complete > plats earned. I'm somehow waiting for a new Hidden Region since this game is like the Energizer Bunny.
    Exactly, I am broke of platinum and gold coins to finish these two elite events. Well it is fun and my coins is available. No problem.
    Cheers.
  • erocazeesonerocazeeson Registered Users 142 Posts
    the pistol jumpoff opened today anyone know of the oto?
  • nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
    the pistol jumpoff opened today anyone know of the oto?

190 I believe
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
    Android Samsung Galaxy S4
    To be exact it was 191 gold coins.
    Cheers.
  • red devilred devil Registered Users 65 Posts
    I used my favorite weapon, the Kringle A.R. for most of the anniversary event. It worked on every hunt... It also works on all flying birds, in all regions... In region 23, it works very well on Rac****s, Rabbits and Ducks.
    Amazon Kindle... Playing since December/2014... All Hunts, and Bounties Completed to Standard 32.
  • red devilred devil Registered Users 65 Posts
    It won't let me enter Rac****s... It's rac+oons.
    Amazon Kindle... Playing since December/2014... All Hunts, and Bounties Completed to Standard 32.