question about Google +

triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
When I got my galaxy S4 a few years ago I transferred by progress using Helium which worked just fine. I'm getting a new phone in a few days and am wondering if Google + saves all of your progress or do I need to use Helium again to transfer everything? I'm going to another android device. Galaxy S6. Thanks.

Comments

• jj51gdiyjj51gdiy Registered Users 63 Posts
    When I got my galaxy S4 a few years ago I transferred by progress using Helium which worked just fine. I'm getting a new phone in a few days and am wondering if Google + saves all of your progress or do I need to use Helium again to transfer everything? I'm going to another android device. Galaxy S6. Thanks.

I switched from moto g to x a year ago and everything follwed as.soon as I downloaded and logged in again. Google saves everything
  • triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    jj51gdiy wrote: »
    I switched from moto g to x a year ago and everything follwed as.soon as I downloaded and logged in again. Google saves everything

Good to know. thanks!
  • SlayerfromdeepdownSlayerfromdeepdown Registered Users 221 Posts
    Good to know. thanks!

There is known circumstances to loosing it so be careful
  • triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    jj51gdiy wrote: »

I just got my new phone and when I opened DH2014 the latest progress was Region 19 when I was in the middle of Region 26. Do you have to invoke the backup or should google + automatically do it?