DH 2014 Facebook players

northlander30northlander30 Registered Users 59 Posts
Hey everyone, for those who play DH2014 on Facebook, Have you noticed glitches in R31? SO far they seem to be in the contract hunts only. About 20 or so times now I have had my contract hunt just end and say hunt failed for no reason. I have cleared my cache through the Unity player site. This does nothing to solve the issue. Also on predator hunts when the animal approaches you, the game will force you to look at the ground while the animal attacks.

I don't know what the glitch is but it is happening a lot more frequent. Just wanted to know if anyone else is experiencing this issue.

Comments

• Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    Hey everyone, for those who play DH2014 on Facebook, Have you noticed glitches in R31? SO far they seem to be in the contract hunts only. About 20 or so times now I have had my contract hunt just end and say hunt failed for no reason. I have cleared my cache through the Unity player site. This does nothing to solve the issue. Also on predator hunts when the animal approaches you, the game will force you to look at the ground while the animal attacks.

I don't know what the glitch is but it is happening a lot more frequent. Just wanted to know if anyone else is experiencing this issue.

Yes, but only with the lynxes and wolves. It has been going on since the region came out three weeks ago today.
    On the three goats also but the hunt fails you without the goat reaching you.
    Sorry it is happening. I thought the last update would fix it but it didn't happen.
    PS I don't play on Facebook, but it is still a problem