Region 33

2Next

Comments

• Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    It has more power and it still takes 2 or3 kills?
    Now that doesn't make any **** sense. Must be a region 33 thing.
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Snice Duck has told us we are are getting Region 34 tomorrow I decided to pick up a few more HB and Gold. Moved up to 65 Billion HB and 10,800 gold. Small potatoes compared to the Kings but hopefully enough to keep me going for a bit more.

Screenshot_2016-08-03-23-06-39_zpsv80gi1jg.png
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
    Snice Duck has told us we are are getting Region 34 tomorrow I decided to pick up a few more HB and Gold. Moved up to 65 Billion HB and 10,800 gold. Small potatoes compared to the Kings but hopefully enough to keep me going for a bit more.

Screenshot_2016-08-03-23-06-39_zpsv80gi1jg.png

I got 107 billion. Little gold. Only Brodeen has more HB's. He has enough to pay off the national debt and still afford region 34. Looking forward to region 34 tomorrow. I hope it doesn't take a sh** load of bullets to kill each animal.
    Up to 70 Billion now, Glu better hurry up with Region 34 for Android or I may be over 100 Billion like the Kings :).

Screenshot_2016-08-05-18-01-27_zpsp0gxricg.png
    Up to 70 Billion now, Glu better hurry up with Region 34 for Android or I may be over 100 Billion like the Kings :).

Screenshot_2016-08-05-18-01-27_zpsp0gxricg.png

How did you make 5 billion more when your level meter isn't moving. I compared your two posts. You have been on that level since you first calling me a king of hunter bucks and I was on level 216. I am on level 230, and the needle is moving fast. Other times it takes 15 to 20 hunts to barely move it.
    I think that is strange. Can you explain this to me?
    Duck76 wrote: »
    How did you make 5 billion more when your level meter isn't moving. I compared your two posts. You have been on that level since you first calling me a king of hunter bucks and I was on level 216. I am on level 230, and the needle is moving fast. Other times it takes 15 to 20 hunts to barely move it.
    I think that is strange. Can you explain this to me?

I have wondered the same thing, it barely moves at all. I wanted to reach Level 300 before the game ends but at this rate it is probably not going to happen.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Glu have done that before. There were a couple of times when leveling up required a ridiculous amount of hunts and there was a glitch in the system that they fixed.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    75 Billion and still little to no movement of the level bar. Hopefully it will start moving again after the Region 34 update gets here for Android if it ever does :mad:.

Screenshot_2016-08-07-14-55-58_zpszxjxpsq8.png
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    75 Billion and still little to no movement of the level bar. Hopefully it will start moving again after the Region 34 update gets here for Android if it ever does :mad:.

I believe K ram pus still playing with you.:rolleyes:
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
    Up to 80 Billion and it may have moved slightly but not much. I think I am done until Region 34 comes out for Android and maybe fixes the bug.

Screenshot_2016-08-08-23-33-02_zpshogfbhp2.png
    Up to 80 Billion and it may have moved slightly but not much. I think I am done until Region 34 comes out for Android and maybe fixes the bug.

Screenshot_2016-08-08-23-33-02_zpshogfbhp2.png

Have you got it yet? The good news is none of the region 33 bugs are happening in region 34.
    I got 102 billion. I didn't play the latest event so I have to pay for the region 34 AR you got for a prize for free.
    It takes about 17 billion to pay and upgrade all three guns for the region, so I am making up what I spent.
    Apparently I doubt there will ever be another bug that limits what you can make in this like people experienced with not being able to go over 2.147 billion at one time. Brodeen probably has 150 billion already.
    Nope, no update yet. Last time I got it on Wednesday afternoon, six and a half days after you Apple folks so it may arrive tomorrow afternoon who knows? I won the Region 34 AR and have maxed it out so that is done. I already owned all the weapons needed so I played the event for something different and a free AR, just pay for the upgrades. If you bought the bolt action rifle for Region 34 it will likely cost me more for the upgrades since I always buy the gold rifle and it costs more to upgrade usually.
    Still no update, tomorrow is a week since the Apple people got the update. Maybe Glu is finished with Android, who knows?
    I bet you get it tomorrow. I am almost to 110 billion. Enjoying the game more than ever. Must suck being in region 33 hell hole with hunts that take 5 trillion bullets a kill. Meanwhile I get to make 14 billion more than you per hunt, and you are relegated to one extra week on region 33. Maybe I will be nice and let you catch me in Hunter bucks.