Options

25 MB update and game crashing

Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
Anyone else got this today?
Did the update, opened game, regions to be redownloaded, when downloading game constantly crashing.
Playing on LG G4 (Android)

Comments

• Options
    Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    Did the update, opened game, regions to be redownloaded, when downloading game constantly crashing.

Nope. No idea what you had happened. Sorry.
  • Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    No update here. Crash every I start hunting online or do nothing for less than 3 minutes.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts

I did get the update and no problems with crashes but like you had to reupdate every Region manually including the hidden ones. The only change I see is that now I can see every HB I have like Duck said he could a while ago. Nice change on the HB Display but a big pain to manually reupdate all the regions. Hope Region 36 arrives Thursday with no problems.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • Options
    Just check playstore there was update 24.9mb. After update manually i got update 1.2mb then i can see the many numbers of HB showing every dollar of HB.
    Cheers.
  • Options
    KevinMDKevinMD Registered Users 70 Posts
    Update also brought back watching videos for gold. Hadn't had any in a month.
  • Options

Yes crash during map update. Retry to complete update every map on fail update.
    Cheers.
  • Options
    Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    brodeen wrote: »
    Yes crash during map update. Retry to complete update every map on fail update.
    Cheers.

Why the update when we are getting one in two days with region 36. Provided you aren't waiting two extra days.
    I am still getting two gold a video, but I hardly watch them anymore
  • Options
    I just do any update expecting good improvement. But the "bad"/glitch still occur.
    Cheers.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Here is the trick....log in, turn wifi off, go to regions (i started updating region 35 and backwards) update region, turn wifi on, no crash :)
    Continue updating other regions, hope it works for others
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    Here is the trick....log in, turn wifi off, go to regions (i started updating region 35 and backwards) update region, turn wifi on, no crash :)
    Continue updating other regions, hope it works for others

Thanks Sam very usefull tips. Done updating map regions.
    Cheers.