Game play issues

Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
Dear fellow hunters.
Please note a few things here.
1. I am here like others to help with issues. I am not here to have my comments ignored.
2. Please stop griping about the cost of the bows or guns or the region.
3. If you have concerns, ask in forum, or contact Glu with a ticket.
4. I would like to thank a few people for posting helpful comments all the time. Thanks to Florida Steve, Brodeen, and Samer. You are all gentlemen and very helpful in the forum.
5. I have had my share of complaints and problems with Glu games including glitches. Some have to do with their platform they use. I try to be positive here. Glu has adopted many things from forum and incorporated them into the game. Good for their listening skills.
6. Region 38 for IOS players is Thanksgiving. Nov. 24.
7. Thanks for playing, and happy hunting. Please give Glu feedback they can use and deal with.

Comments

• Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Duck76 wrote: »
    Dear fellow hunters.
    1. I am here like others to help with issues. I am not here to have my comments ignored.
    4. I would like to thank a few people for posting helpful comments all the time. Thanks to Florida Steve, Brodeen, and Samer. You are all gentlemen and very helpful in the forum.
    5. I have had my share of complaints and problems with Glu games including glitches. Some have to do with their platform they use. I try to be positive here. Glu has adopted many things from forum and incorporated them into the game. Good for their listening skills.
    7. Thanks for playing, and happy hunting. Please give Glu feedback they can use and deal with.

Well said Duck. Thanks.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Duck76 wrote: »
    Dear fellow hunters.

Thanks for the kind words Duck, I try to be helpful when I can. I think you made a lot of excellent points keep up the good work.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1