Update with new event

Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
New news fellow hunters.
Deer Hunter 2014 has been renamed to Deer Hunter Classic.
They have new eagle coins and Hunter crates, plus a player vs player hunt.
Keep you all updated
Ps. You must re download every region. There is the p V p event on every region using original guns that can be upgraded by winning. They are free and use no energy.
They fixed the money payout. Region 37 is 128 million, region 38 is 178 million and Region 39 is 252 million.
They still have the daily and weekly hunts and the soon to be ending Christmas event.

Comments

• KevinMDKevinMD Registered Users 70 Posts
    Meanwhile android users are still waiting on r39.
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    You should check the App store, the update is there and it has Region 39 included. The down side is that you have to update each Region one at a time after you start the game when you have gotten the main update from the App store. Only a little over two weeks behind the Apple folks. Oh well at least they seem to be keeping the game going so that is good. Keep making new content Glu and we will happily keep playing :).
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • KevinMDKevinMD Registered Users 70 Posts
    Checked before I posted and nothing. Must have just released.
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    You should check the App store, the update is there and it has Region 39 included. The down side is that you have to update each Region one at a time after you start the game when you have gotten the main update from the App store. Only a little over two weeks behind the Apple folks. Oh well at least they seem to be keeping the game going so that is good. Keep making new content Glu and we will happily keep playing :).

Thanks for the clue Steve. Updated for new dh classic and all the standard regions.
    Start enjoying hunting. THANKS A LOT GLU.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts

I am changing my tune. I don't think they would quit after 40 regions, with the fact they adopted a DH16 style
    PvP tourney. I know there is differences to it and it isn't target shooting.
    With this extra hunting, you will need to regularly hunt the regions for HB to fulfill the requirements for going to the next region. I assume that the guns in the next region will still take HB to upgrade and then you can use the stuff in the Hunter crates to extra upgrade them for the tourney.
    Thanks for helping others with getting Apple updates in the App Store.
    My plan is to get to 520 billion at least before Region 40 on January 19. Nearing 475 billion.
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Looks like the PVP is not for me. I am way too old and slow so I lose every time. Sucks to get old and have slow reactions, sigh!
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Looks like the PVP is not for me. I am way too old and slow so I lose every time. Sucks to get old and have slow reactions, sigh!

I know the feeling Steve, it's the same for me. Especially with having to use a two shot non semi auto rifle. They should let us use the weapons we already have. I'll be darned if I'll pay 1350 gold for another rifle. Oh well, I imagine I'll adjust to not playing PVP.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    I can pay 1350 for a riflr. Alas i don't have the game anymore. My phone died last week so i guess i am out.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    I can pay 1350 for a riflr. Alas i don't have the game anymore. My phone died last week so i guess i am out.

That's a shame Samer. You have been in this game as long as I have.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    That's a shame Samer. You have been in this game as long as I have.

I have made up everything I spent on this region. Nearing 515 billion.
  • Chipmunk92065Chipmunk92065 Registered Users 23 Posts
    Classic will not open. IOS system. Will that be fixed??? Went to the app store and tried to open it from there..no go? It wasnt an update though.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Redownloaded the game to check out this PvP thing. Bad move with millions of players the system is glitchier than DH2016
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Mary HouckMary Houck Registered Users 8 Posts
    I'm back after 3yrs..I tried the PvP & was out gunned, yet it was stated that the playing would be equal. I can't hunt in real life, & DH14 was great. If you can play against me. It maybe lvl playing. :). FYI ;I'm new to forum, but older, pls excuse long txts. I don't know all acronyms.
  • Mary HouckMary Houck Registered Users 8 Posts
    Off subject : Jagger said it best. "It's a drag getting old". Atleast we can still 'pretend' hunt.