Moving up

13Next

Comments

• KillerinstintKillerinstint Registered Users 135 Posts
    Duck76 wrote: »
    Finally crossed 1.2 trillion. Aiming for 1.5 trillion.
    Congratulations Duck.
  • Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    Thank you. ��
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Finally became a billionaire for the first time last night. I got totally fed up of trudging through hundreds of contract hunts to pay for upgrades and instead used all of the gold I'd collected in the bounties to upgrade the Clayton Compact just enough to blow my way through all the trophy hunts one after the other. I had about 900 gold bars and now have 87! I upgraded the sight to level 6 and the stock to level 2, then took it to tier 4 which enabled me to add enough hunter crate upgrades to get it the rest of the way. It's a bit odd right now because all the trophy animals I've already shot dead are now seemingly resurrected along with an identical twin...
    I see King Valiant is still running away when he hears a gun go off. Should have called him Princess Pussycat!
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    pistoff wrote: »
    I see King Valiant is still running away when he hears a gun go off. Should have called him Princess Pussycat!
    Good one pistoff. Glad to see u r moving thru despite crashes
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    It's been a bit more stable the last few days and it only seems to be a few ads that crash the game now, rather than it just being every few minutes. There was a period where the game would load, I'd press the button that says next/play and it'd be gone. When that happens 5 or 6 times in a row it can become rather tiresome!

Anyhow, I've now reached R40, but don't have enough pretend cash to upgrade the gun enough to reach 41, so I now have all the standard hunts in 31-40 to do to build up some HBs. Not like I have much gold to play with!
    Sent u a message pistoff...
    Up to 90 gold now! One video and two level upgrades...
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Sent u a message pistoff...

King Midas sharing his gold mine.:cool:
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
    brodeen wrote: »
    Cheers.
    Wish i could share my treasures. Just a few words of wisdom for the frustrated and needy ;)
    brodeen wrote: »
    Cheers.

Unfortunately not. My Android devices all have Marshmallow flavoured Android and the goldmine caved in when that came out.

I'm no longer a billionaire. Spent all my gold AND all my HBs now. That Clayton Compact don't arf cost a lot to upgrade!
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Up to 1.4 trillion and 18,500 gold, time for a break until the next region. Hey Duck when can we expect something new?

Screenshot_2017-03-03-02-08-52_zpstnnjapga.png
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
    I think so. Maybe a week from Thursday for Region 42.
    I can't figure out why they haven't rolled out the St Patty event or why we have gone so long without seeing a new PvP, or daily or weekly events.
    I am also at 1.410 trillion. Will continue on for now.
    Ready for new region.
    Thanks for asking. Try to be helpful, but sometimes I feel like my head is banging uselessly here and that I am flogging a dead horse if I question or complain to much about this game.
    I submitted a ticket about the hunter crates only giving out bits that I couldn't use and that there wasn't any way of winning any that I could now the daily and weekly hunts had been removed from the game. About a week later I got the same old copy and paste reply.

"Thanks for you feedback. I am closing this ticket now. Thanks for playing etc etc..."

Why are you closing it? You haven't done anything!
    pistoff wrote: »

"Thanks for you feedback. I am closing this ticket now. Thanks for playing etc etc..."

Why are you closing it? You haven't done anything!

They can't or won't do anything...hence closing it ;)
    They can't or won't do anything...hence closing it ;)

I hope i am wrong. Yes i think they are going to close / shutdown / Quit the DH Classic.
    Notice the change of this board? Something like some "look" is losen / removed.
    Again i wish i am wrong.
    Cheers.
    Some time they are also fall asleep. They are also human.
    Cheers.:cool::cool::cool:
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Got bored and moved up to 1.6 trillion HB and 19,000 gold. Still waiting for the next region.

Screenshot_2017-03-10-21-02-35_zpsqhbkioa6.png
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
    Well, next region is on its way. Screenshot available on "updates" page with a nice ferocious cat ;)
    No doubt full of "new animals" and "new weapons". The former won't be true and the latter will be old ones with a different coat of paint. The last new animal was the ostrich, wasn't it?

I was given 300 gold the other day, but I'm not sure if was an appeaser just for me having issued so many CS tickets recently or whether everyone got the same? Can anyone confirm?
    Got to the stage now where i cannot play with wifi on. Happened in my old galaxy s2. So game crashes now a couple of minutes after login. Have to turn wifi off to play. One last hidden region and i finish the game...again...hope to do that before region 42 this Thursday.
    Should be Thursday

All hail the HB King! Congratulations your majesty. You have killed trillions of animals.
    Keep it up.
    Duck76 wrote: »
    All hail the HB King! Congratulations your majesty. You have killed trillions of animals.
    Keep it up.
    Thank you Duck.
    You are welcome. I only got 1.245 trillion.
    Very round figures on the gold and diamond eagles? 2000 and 1500 exactly, how convenient is that...