Options

Ridiculous Computer PVP Players Rankings in Top 3 - Challenger and Buckshot Series

We all know that computer PVP players Glu add in to make sure everyone can play PVP matches in challenger series and buckshot leagues anytime and anywhere without waiting period. However the competition between human beings and computer PVP players get severe. Now top 3 of all eight total challenger series and buckshot leagues in regions 1, 2, 3, 11, 19, 27, 36, and 43 are occupied by computer PVP players. There are very few real human beings can reach top 3. I bet the game designer will be beaten by its computer PVP players too.

It's not the computer PVP players difficult to beat, but the system put them in high rankings and play 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Maximized guns with gold coins or hunter bucks and maximized tiers will only help you up to 2000 trophy points. Beyond that your rifle or shotgun will be almost useless and require tactics to force computer PVP players to help win the match. The trick is to wait for the last shot on each animal for rifle shot, but buckshot league requires super fast reaction with high accuracy on heart or head or lung.

Actually I have beat many computer PVP players when I earned above 2000 trophy points in multiple series and leagues (region 1, 2, 3, 19, 27, 36). Now it makes no sense to pay any upgrades or tier ups to get impossible top 3 ranks in the game. There's no reward below rank 3 except best 50 gold coins for 1500+ trophy points. That's easy to achieve without tier ups in buckshot leagues and challenger series.

3.jpg
2.jpg
6.jpg

Now enjoy some new collected rifle and bow in region 44 but they still need upgrades. I can use bow to shoot any animals in this region and earlier regions.

1.jpg
2.jpg

Beautiful scenery. I need to give Glu great credits here!

0.jpg

Comments

• Options
    master_hunter2015master_hunter2015 Registered Users 131 Posts
    8.jpg

Using bow in region 44 to do eye shots in other regions is amazingly easy!

5.jpg
    7.jpg