iCloud Save & Game Progress Transfer to new iPhone

FasnoonFasnoon Registered Users 6 Posts
Hello 

I played DH2014 for many years, even before you called it DH Classic. Had lots of money and if I remember correctly about 17,400 gold, with a top level shotgun, bow & rifle. 

When I changed my to current iPhone, the whole progress was lost. You can even check game centre in apple, my name is Fasnoon in game centre. You will see all the progress I made, which is all gone.

Please help get that back, or at least my gold, if you can't get my guns back to me. It's common sense to have a "cloud save" button in your settings where one should be I able to download your progress to your new iPhone. Have spent over $400, probably more don't plan to spend any more real money to buy guns or gold if every time I lose everything when I change my iPhone. 

I got a feedback from the Glu customer service, that’s the game progress is saved locally on the device... blah blah blah blah. 

Well that is why you have a software update !!! Just why not add a cloud save option in the game in settings for loyal fans? This way you can down load progress from cloud in the new phone. 

What about the all that time (and money) spent? If you are that greedy for funds, let the players give you let’s say 1/2 the gold as cost to move game to new phone, but they get to keep weepy, including upgrades and game progress!? It’s still highway robbery but at least players can continue after taking a “hit” from greedy game owners.

Now again, I’ve spent tons and invested months of my time to get up to over 6 billion cash and a few thousand gold. Can also give you screenshot of my old phone if you like. Please help and give my progress back. This is not fair..

Answers

• swanybdsswanybds Registered Users 68 Posts
    If you still by chance have your old device do an encrypted backup to a computer and then restore that back up to your new device. This will work to get everything back. Cloud backups won’t.
    If you still by chance have your old device do an encrypted backup to a computer and then restore that back up to your new device. This will work to get everything back. Cloud backups won’t.