I cant get an update on DH Classic cant get any PvsP or Buckshot hunts or any special hunts

this happened a few days ago after the PvsP hunts expired and I recieved my rewards as per my ranking

Answers

• mrshughey78mrshughey78 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I haven't had any in over 1 week maybe 2. Not to mention I got to physically watch my hard earned 334 gold bars go to 4 right in front of my eyes. Email, contacted support they did nothing. 
    I haven't had any in over 1 week maybe 2. Not to mention I got to physically watch my hard earned 334 gold bars go to 4 right in front of my eyes. Email, contacted support they did nothing. 
  • SaguaroSam777SaguaroSam777 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I haven’t had any special hunts etc. Since the first week of January after receiving all my points etc. I contacted them and was told some newer versions etc. Don’t have those, which is weird, since I did and now I don’t. Sounds like BS to me.

• cruelcountrygurlcruelcountrygurl Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I havent had any pvp hunts since January Why?