What “standard” gun to buy with gold?

darthcormsdarthcorms Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Hi everyone. So, I have I got just over 2000 gold and I’m thinking about buying a rifle with gold so my cash can build it. I have just started standard 52, but only have a standard 51 rifle. Now, all the rifles from standard 52-65 are 1600 gold, plus the ones you can buy for cash, and the last rifle is 3200 gold for a standard 65/66. My question is, do I buy the standard 65 Ruger Forstora rifle, knowing the upgrades will be astronomical and probably can’t upgrade for ages, buy a mid way rifle, say standard 60 Weston Limbo, which again I probably would have to save up for ages to upgrade, or buy say a standard 55 Grantham Banshee, which would be much more affordable to upgrade, and once built, can do the next 4 standards(52-55)? I have just over 1.6 trillion in Hunter bucks, so got a bit of a head start on building the rifle I choose, but the standard 52 rifle is 2.6 trillion. The amount of hunts I will have to do just to earn that amount of cash is obscene! Then I have to start again building the thing. Thanks in advance for your comments 👍🏻

Comments

• swanybdsswanybds Registered Users 68 Posts
    I always tried to buy the highest level of gun I could and upgrade it to the max. I would do trophy hunts and intentionally fail it to get the 10 percent payout and move up to the next trophy hunt and do the same thing. I would use gold as much as I could to save on the cash. I don't see movies to watch for gold anymore but when it was there I would use multiple devices to watch movies for gold since gold synced across all devices. It was easy for me to get a 1000 gold pieces a day doing that.
  • PhillipKlockPhillipKlock Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    A clue of the community is fetched for the approval of the offers. The thing of the online is ensured for the shows. Display of the image is filed for the approval of the reform and its branch for the indication for the turns.