Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

challenge time runs out

CheetaturboCheetaturbo Registered Users 98 Posts
Hi,
This just happened after the update a few days ago.
Many times when I get challeneged the time runs out (to 0,0) and stays there forever. Problem is, that I think the other player is ok and gets to trace since I loose my gems. I then need to restart. and it happens very offen. I have screenshots that prove that turf keeps running 0.0

Please help, I have lost many gems and races due to this. :-(

Cheetah

Comments

• Options
    HC YoungHC Young Registered Users 192 Posts
    Happened to me a lot too. Boost 3 races only had raced 1. As before, we still can race if orange bar appear in the middle of challenge.
  • Options
    Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    It's happening to me alot.. But the good thing is that people can't purposely time out on you anymore.
  • Options
    What good thing? Apparently the other person does not have the problem and wins, you loose and loose your boost too!
  • Options
    SC06GTOsSC06GTOs Registered Users 3 Posts
    New at this, this week but the same thing happens to me. Get 3 boosts and lose 2 when the timer runs out and it freezes. I have to log out, and restart the game. But today topped it off. I was beat off the line but recovered and won by 4 car lengths. The result? I lost…how does this happen?
  • Options
    Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    I have found that if you make sure to completely close the game and then re open each time you leave the game screen it'll reduce this issue. I tend to jump from app to app while playing and I've noticed that it's increasing the frequency of this issue.
  • Options
    SC06GTOsSC06GTOs Registered Users 3 Posts
    I'll keep that in mind. Thanks! But what about the loss that happened? Clearly beaten at the line.
  • Options
    COBRA KING 2014COBRA KING 2014 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Same here...lost $ and a car to this.
  • Options
    I have lost many many gems during this, also whe you close the app and reopen stays in the resolving races and need to restart several times.
  • Options
    Fp67Fp67 Registered Users 118 Posts
    no worries! just another bug they wont fix!
  • Options
    Problem is they are not acknowledge it, a simple yes we see it but you just have to wait until we solve it, would at least fair.
  • Options
    MFRANKLINMFRANKLIN Registered Users 46 Posts
    Lost my evo x bro!! Last turf it timed out and clock counted for over 2 mins then I restarted app to find id lost my car!!
  • Options
    JawsJaws Registered Users 3,701 Posts
    Same issues have lost a car too because of it. This is very saddening what happened to this game. Smh
  • Options
    RobinhoodJRobinhoodJ Registered Users 26 Posts
    I had the same thing. I made a post about it and thankfully it was only a civic. But I accepted a pinks challenege, clock counted all the way to zero. I waited and waited, nothing. Restarted and my car gone. Crap
  • Options
    timer goes to Zero and you loose the race without racing it. (in fact at, before time goes to Zero, you can see the front end of your opponent car lifting like he launched)
  • Options
    POSTMAN PATPOSTMAN PAT Registered Users 95 Posts
    I have found that when chatting and get challenged, it times out. Finally worked out that I either log on to exclusively chat or race, don't do both in the same session. It doesn't totally eliminate the time outs but certainly minimises the occurence. It is getting to a point that I am seriously thinking on giving up on this game since its been a month we've had to deal with the numerous issues that have not been solved. I love turf wars but it's becoming impossible to get any points and hope for any kind of rewards, here's me thinking: what's the point?????