Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

-=*V3*=-

protectmeauraprotectmeaura Registered Users 406 Posts
Can we expect now the secret project admins are working on is V3? What do you want to see in the game for pc and hopefully Mac, possibly even Linux?

Comments

• Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Shhhhhhh idk lol
  • JuanmaTuscaniJuanmaTuscani Registered Users 1,091 Posts
    Hopefully !! We all Nitto players need a New Nitto :confused:
  • JamesGJamesG Registered Users 815 Posts
    When they said they were working on a secret project over a year ago, they were talking about this game... /facepalm PMA.

Unless they said it recently and I am missing something?
  • ChrisChris Registered Users 110 Posts
    im lost somejuan halp
  • protectmeauraprotectmeaura Registered Users 406 Posts
    JamesG wrote: »
    When they said they were working on a secret project over a year ago, they were talking about this game... /facepalm PMA. Unless they said it recently and I am missing something?
    Not sure but for some reason I'm thinking this game was already out
  • KrisKrowerKrisKrower Registered Users 100 Posts
    PMA please let your idiotic threads die with Legends.
    Texas, mate
  • KrisKrowerKrisKrower Registered Users 100 Posts
    Texas, mate

I'm sorry.
  • KaptinBoxxiKaptinBoxxi Registered Users 161 Posts
    Racing Rivals is V3 you moron
  • FamousGilbertFamousGilbert Registered Users 69 Posts
    Pma, rr is v3, why do you think nitto players are getting special codes for gems or rr cash?
    1320 legends for life!

Pma, rr is v3, why do you think nitto players are getting special codes for gems or rr cash?
    Because QQing.
    So I guess it's true
  • JuanmaTuscaniJuanmaTuscani Registered Users 1,091 Posts
    As spoken with Chaidrin she hasn't heard anything about a V3. Also, she said Nitto was closing forever. So... we all my expect that they will stay with RR since "All the focus in on RR" so there will not be anything related to nitto for now. Just quoting Chaidrin words!

As always she answer our questions and try to provide all the information she can of course, without compromising her work. So <3 to Chai !!!!
    They are ****ing retards. Now what multiplayer drag racing game are we going to play on PC?

Street Challenge is the only other one but everybody over there suck horse dicks daily.
    Welcome to version3.